MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What did you do today?
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 ... 488 Reply

What did you do today?

I got my check up at Ortho, and still not allowed to drive - BASSA!  I sobbed like a big child while being wheeled to theatre to get that op on my shoulder.  Never been in a hospital as a patient, other than to have my kids.  I don't mind admitting I was bloody terrified. However, staff were amazing.  Take my hat off to every one of them. yes
IP Logged

Glad your recovering as well Elly. hug
IP Logged

Cheers - I can now pull my punts up, instead of going bare-arsed!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Had a wee chuckle picturing that image. Very Happy
IP Logged

Nae an afa bonny sight!  Very Happy
IP Logged

I got my check up at Ortho, and still not allowed to drive - BASSA!  I sobbed like a big child while being wheeled to theatre to get that op on my shoulder.  Never been in a hospital as a patient, other than to have my kids.  I don't mind admitting I was bloody terrified. However, staff were amazing.  Take my hat off to every one of them. yes

So the op I performed on you worked well? Imagine me as a surgeon.
IP Logged

So the op I performed on you worked well? Imagine me as a surgeon.
Actually, Gangsta - I don't think for one minute you're as daft as you make yourself out to be. 
IP Logged

Actually, Gangsta - I don't think for one minute you're as daft as you make yourself out to be. 

I shall receive that as a compliment.
IP Logged

^ Good - as that's how it was meant.
IP Logged

^ Good - as that's how it was meant.

Much appreciated Elly, how is your day panning out?
IP Logged

Alright, chuck.  Woke up to very thick snow which seems to be melting now.  Keen to get out for a long walk, as am feeling a bit lardy arsed sitting around all day.  Hopefully the weather will improve. 

What about you?  I thought you were going on holiday?
IP Logged

Alright, chuck.  Woke up to very thick snow which seems to be melting now.  Keen to get out for a long walk, as am feeling a bit lardy arsed sitting around all day.  Hopefully the weather will improve. 

What about you?  I thought you were going on holiday?

My day has been good. Been a lazy ass. I go on holiday this Saturday.
IP Logged

Wasn't it your shoulder, Elly? Very Happy
IP Logged

^ Good stuff.  Magic to get some sunshine.  Do you have any brothers or sisters?
IP Logged

Wasn't it your shoulder, Elly? Very Happy
Try pulling your punts up with a broken shoulder.  No leverage in the one punt hand.  I did this thing with the other hand, which usually saw the gusset round my rear end.  Easier just to go bare arsed!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 470 [471] 472 473 474 ... 488 Reply