Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 2:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What did you do today?
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 ... 488 Reply

What did you do today?

Maybe you'd find what you want online - but if you're anything like me, you want to see and try before you buy.  I guess you could send them back if they weren't right, but it's hassle.

Exactly my thoughts, I'm never keen on buying clothes or footwear online, its a pain when 9 times out 10 they are not suitable & have to go back but I think I'm gonna have to go down that road, have actually seen a good few decent ones online. Wish the shops had them.
IP Logged

Exactly my thoughts, I'm never keen on buying clothes or footwear online, its a pain when 9 times out 10 they are not suitable & have to go back but I think I'm gonna have to go down that road, have actually seen a good few decent ones online. Wish the shops had them.

I want to headbutt a wall after this comment ban
IP Logged

At least chances are with footwear - size usually fits, unlike clothing that seems to vary in size from shop to shop.  Does my nut in!
IP Logged

I want to headbutt a wall after this comment ban

Why??? You are getting on my bloody nerves tonight wee yin!!!!
IP Logged

Why??? You are getting on my bloody nerves tonight wee yin!!!!

Frown I'm sowwy Angie Frown
IP Logged

Frown I'm sowwy Angie Frown
Cool yer jets.  What's on the cards for tomorrow for you?
IP Logged

Cool yer jets.  What's on the cards for tomorrow for you?

Back to school.
IP Logged

Back to school.
Good day ahead?
IP Logged

Back to school.

Thank Christ!!! Maybe keep him off here give us all peace for a few hours Wink
IP Logged

Good day ahead?

Double science *death*, maths, music and english (which I like) but otherwise awful day.
IP Logged

Thank Christ!!! Maybe keep him off here give us all peace for a few hours Wink

Power of phones. You ain't leaving my pestering line soon lady.
IP Logged

Footwear can be very tough to buy, and I can imagine Tennis shoes are even more difficult, considering that you need to find what's comforatable for you. Having flat feet and one leg quite a bit longer than others, I'm going to need to go into a shop when I get Tennis shoes.
IP Logged

Double science *death*, maths, music and english (which I like) but otherwise awful day.
Never liked science much.  Yes to Music and English.  It's a Monday - always a thought.
IP Logged

Footwear can be very tough to buy, and I can imagine Tennis shoes are even more difficult, considering that you need to find what's comforatable for you. Having flat feet and one leg quite a bit longer than others, I'm going to need to go into a shop when I get Tennis shoes.

Good luck with that, even the biggest shops only had a small range, although I AM very fussy lol
IP Logged

Played Tennis, Been on here, played some more tennis, watch Kei Nishikori's match so yeah not much...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 ... 488 Reply