Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What did you do today?
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 ... 488 Reply

What did you do today?

Played tennis and learnt Over The Rainbow on the saxophone because I was singing it earlier in the day.
IP Logged

Played tennis and learnt Over The Rainbow on the saxophone because I was singing it earlier in the day.
You must have being singing it "somewhere"?
IP Logged

Do you read music, or just play by ear?
IP Logged

Saxophone Elly....not ear.
IP Logged

A bit of both.

You must have being singing it "somewhere"?
That really best you could do?
IP Logged

A bit of both.

just now...yes.
IP Logged

A bit of both.

I'd love to be able to play a musical instrument.  Used to dabble at the piano, but not any great shakes.  It's a good way to relax and unwind, though.
IP Logged

Jeezo - just got off the phone with my daughter.  Wait for this - she sat on a steak knife someone had left on a chair.  Has nine stitches in her butt and is travelling to Sierra Leone tomorrow.  Happy days - you couldn't make it up! I'll be frantic until I hear from her again...
IP Logged

Jeezo - just got off the phone with my daughter.  Wait for this - she sat on a steak knife someone had left on a chair.  Has nine stitches in her butt and is travelling to Sierra Leone tomorrow.  Happy days - you couldn't make it up! I'll be frantic until I hear from her again...

******* hell, that's got to hurt. Gives me shivers.
IP Logged

I worry about infection etc.  But- it's her life and her thing to do...
IP Logged

I hope they gave her an needle in case of infection especially going to Africa.
IP Logged

I hope they gave her an needle in case of infection especially going to Africa.
Och aye - she's a nurse, so knows what needs to be done.  For the first time tonight she was a wee bit tearful and said 'Mum - I wish you were here'.  She's meeting a lot of challenges head on.  Can't be easy. 
IP Logged

No I imagine it will not be. We all moan about the NHS but is she is going to be working there ? or just on holiday.I was a nurse too but not a general nurse I was a psychiatric nurse.
IP Logged

No I imagine it will not be. We all moan about the NHS but is she is going to be working there ? or just on holiday.I was a nurse too but not a general nurse I was a psychiatric nurse.
She's working there LB - did a spell in the 'Bush' and she enjoyed that - but travelling became an issue and she's now working in the main hospital in Banjul.  She's a general nurse.  I take my hat off to you for being a Psychiatric Nurse.  That must have been very challenging.
IP Logged

She's working there LB - did a spell in the 'Bush' and she enjoyed that - but travelling became an issue and she's now working in the main hospital in Banjul.  She's a general nurse.  I take my hat off to you for being a Psychiatric Nurse.  That must have been very challenging.

Is she there permanently or just doing a 'year out' course?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 ... 488 Reply