Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What did you do today? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 ... 488 Go Down Reply
Author

What did you do today?

(Read 122886 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6930 on: March 06, 2013, 03:19 PM »

Swimming this morning then read some of my book and then off into town for an appointment soon- just want to sleep!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6931 on: March 06, 2013, 05:37 PM »

My pup Millie is female and she is a cairn terrier Elly I have had cairns since I was a little girl. She is a wee terror you have to watch her like a hawk she chews everything. She has chewed an extension cable in my (wee office) which is really my dining room but not used as such these days. Last night I she had chewed through the cable of my steam press. You really need eyes in the back of your head. That's why I bought a crate for her so we know she cannot get up to mischief during the night.
She sounds like a handful LB, but she obviously has a great character and keeps you on your toes!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6932 on: March 06, 2013, 05:45 PM »

Swimming this morning then read some of my book and then off into town for an appointment soon- just want to sleep!
Was off today and went swimming as well. Very refreshing.  Hope your appointment went well. 
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6933 on: March 06, 2013, 05:55 PM »

Been on a boring course for work, trying now to gee myself up to go play tennis, for once I really can't be bothered Frown the fact that we are playing outside and its bloody Baltic out there isn't helping......
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6934 on: March 06, 2013, 05:58 PM »

Been on a boring course for work, trying now to gee myself up to go play tennis, for once I really can't be bothered Frown the fact that we are playing outside and its bloody Baltic out there isn't helping......
It's bloody freezing here as well, Angie.  You'll probably feel better after your match, though.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6935 on: March 06, 2013, 06:05 PM »

It's bloody freezing here as well, Angie.  You'll probably feel better after your match, though.

I know Elly it won't take me long too warm up, its not like me I am usually desperate to go play tennis. Just in one of them moods to laze about & watch tv lol,
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6936 on: March 06, 2013, 08:03 PM »

Did a big shop today but could not get over how much I spent. Still the freezer is all topped up again for a while. Also been looking for a nice action picture of Andy. I am thinking of getting a tattoo on my back I have a nice Buddhist Goddess already called Kwan Yin she sits astride a dragon I have had her for quite a while. I have ordered new ink for my printer. I like the one of Andy which is in his new outfit on MW but I will have a good look for some others to see if they are what I am looking for.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6937 on: March 06, 2013, 09:23 PM »

Was off today and went swimming as well. Very refreshing.  Hope your appointment went well. 

I enjoy swimming it's one of the few places where I feel less stress on my body and am more mobile Smile Though I only went for a swim as my aqua fit class was full! Too popular! We're all having to get there earlier to get in Smile
My appointment was good, there's a lack of counselling services near me but my church has it's own counselling service, that isn't just for Christians but is open to all. I've only had a couple of appointments but my counselor is really nice and easy to talk to. I just need someone whose outside the situation who can give me impartial advice and try and help me cope better emotionally with everything going on.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6938 on: March 06, 2013, 11:00 PM »

The weather's been the same here, and damp as well.  Well done for playing outside though.  I used to wait until mid-April, and even then it could be cold
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6939 on: March 07, 2013, 12:17 PM »

Had Millie a little while ago it was raining so I did'nt go far. So catching up with emails they back to chores.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6940 on: March 08, 2013, 06:12 PM »

Went to Lille in France for the day for work. Smile

(taken from World Trade Center)

* lille.jpg (248.92 KB, 1024x316 - viewed 33 times.)
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6941 on: March 08, 2013, 06:13 PM »

Oooh, nice pic, Mark. Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6942 on: March 08, 2013, 06:15 PM »

Thanks. First time I've properly used the panoramic feature on my Google phone Smile
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6943 on: March 08, 2013, 06:15 PM »

Went to Lille in France for the day for work. Smile

(taken from World Trade Center)
Looks really 'industrial'.  Nice blue sky!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you do today? « Reply #6944 on: March 08, 2013, 06:19 PM »

A bit of a mix... one of the first things I noticed was what looked like a cathedral but you can't really see it that well in the pic because it's all shrunk to make the panoramic.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 460 461 462 [463] 464 465 466 ... 488 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »