Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What did you do today?
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 ... 488 Reply

What did you do today?

^ Whereas, I'm a cheap date!  Very Happy
IP Logged

lol

tough choice.
IP Logged

lol
IP Logged

I'm watching an old school production from Year 6. My acting was sublime.
IP Logged

^ Whereas, I'm a cheap date!  Very Happy
Infact, as soon as you take Elly out, your in credit.
IP Logged

I did dance class and tax evasion.. oops resolution.
IP Logged

Infact, as soon as you take Elly out, your in credit.
The Home does pay a handsome reward to the right young man. So that'll be you ******, Robbie...cmon yeah
[ Last edit by Elly March 27, 2013, 07:54 PM ] IP Logged

Met my new adopted nephews.  Great kids, and hats off to my brother and sister-in-law.  Lots of love and affection going around.  Does the heart good.  yes
IP Logged

Been framing some nice pictures of Andy and the one with the cartoon of Andy I thnik it is so funny.
IP Logged

Visited Google Little tongue man

They had a bike attached to a smoothie maker so you make your own smoothie once you've done the required exercise lol
IP Logged

Visited Google Little tongue man

They had a bike attached to a smoothie maker so you make your own smoothie once you've done the required exercise lol

They also have an arcade and swimming pool I heard. All the employees are nerds too.
IP Logged

All the employees are nerds too.
And yet the majority of employees where I went appeared to be rather attractive.
IP Logged

And yet the majority of employees where I went appeared to be rather attractive.

Any fit blondes? If so I withdraw the comment despite its accuracy.
IP Logged

IP Logged

Any fit blondes? If so I withdraw the comment despite its accuracy.
There were some really attractive dark haired girls. Probably some blondes but I may have not noticed them as much.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 470 471 472 [473] 474 475 476 ... 488 Reply