Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What did you do today?
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 ... 488 Reply

What did you do today?

Cool.

Very, now I'm sinking a strong vodka to round it off  2 man down
IP Logged

Angie's cupcakes of the week

* 20130415_122746-1_resized.jpg (329.38 KB, 952x1025 - viewed 30 times.)
IP Logged

They look slurpingly amazing.  yes
IP Logged

Finally beat my mate on top spin 4, must've took me like 50 attempts, but I did it in style. 6-0 6-0
IP Logged

Thanks Elly, love doing things like that.
IP Logged

Hah,just found this thread Very Happy

Didn't do anything big today.My little brother and sister go to school about a half-an-hour's walk away,and my Mum ended up not bing able to pick them up,so I walked down (I can't drive) with my little puppy and collected them. It wasn't anything particulary special,though it's a nice walk-it was just that it was so nice to be able to go for a walk in good weather again!It was a lovely sunny day,even the breeze was warm.Felt like summer Smile
IP Logged

Angie's cupcakes of the week

Oooh Ange,they look gorgeous!!I'd love to be able to make things like that-jealous!
IP Logged

Oooh Ange,they look gorgeous!!I'd love to be able to make things like that-jealous!

Thanks m8! Just threw them together at the last minute Smile
IP Logged

Thanks m8! Just threw them together at the last minute Smile

Wow,you're so good at baking!!it'd take hours for me to try and make something like those-and even then I guarantee it'd end in disaster! I'm famously bad at any kind of cooking Frown In my time I have set ovens on fire,burnt spaghetti,and almost blown up microwaves.All accidental I swear!  w00t I took home ec for 3 years,and the teacher used to try a taster of everyone's dish every time we cooked.She tasted one dish I made-and then never tried anything I made ever again Frown Probably wise of her!
IP Logged

Lol everyone has had kitchen disasters Dani, even me, I have been baking for so many years now though.
IP Logged

Oh and I went to the chemist to pick up some prescriptions and bought some pain killer gel for my knees which feel like nadals right now!
IP Logged

Oh and I went to the chemist to pick up some prescriptions and bought some pain killer gel for my knees which feel like nadals right now!

Now may be a good time for me to challenge you a tennis match then  Think
IP Logged

Those cakes look yummy. I love to bake but not nice cakes like those. I am diabetic so it is a no no. Been watching the tennis from Monty Carlo beautiful scenery and lovely sunshine.
IP Logged

Now may be a good time for me to challenge you a tennis match then  Think

You would beat me even if my knees were 100%, I'm slow and fat, kinda like Roddick.
IP Logged

Those cakes look yummy. I love to bake but not nice cakes like those. I am diabetic so it is a no no. Been watching the tennis from Monty Carlo beautiful scenery and lovely sunshine.

Thanks LB.....so wish I was there right now it looks stunning
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 ... 488 Reply