Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What did you have for breakfast today...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20 Reply

What did you have for breakfast today...

I used to have porridge every morning but Oatibix (which is like porridge) is nice because I can have it with cold milk. And I have Oatibix instead of Weetabix because it is simply better for you and it keeps you satisfied for longer.
[ Last edit by Mark September 04, 2006, 04:10 PM ] IP Logged

Brioche with chocolate in it. I eat way too much chocolate... I should stop but I can't though  Little tongue man

Oh, and I had a glass of orange juice  yay
IP Logged

I used to have porridge every morning but Oatibix (which is like porridge) is nice because I can have it with cold milk. And I have Oatibix instead of Weetabix because it is simply better for you and it keeps you satisfied for longer.

I had Oatabix and I actually prefer it to the old Weetabix. Smile

Wish I could have porridge every morning. It fills you up so quickly.  Little tongue man
IP Logged
arka

Breakfast. yuk
IP Logged

I would switch off in lessons without it Arka.

It's incredible that you can go on without it. Smile
IP Logged
arka

Hmmmm.... it's not incredible. I feel sick if I have anything solid in the morning. I feel even more sick if I have anything solid and go out of my home. ranting
IP Logged

So not even a cup of coffee or milk then? Smile
IP Logged
arka

I said anything "solid". Surprised

I always have tea. Little tongue man

IP Logged

I wonder if I will ever develop a taste for coffee or tea.  Think

Can't stand the taste of coffee.  Eh?
IP Logged
arka

Even I don't like coffee. ranting
IP Logged

Brioche with chocolate in it. I eat way too much chocolate... I should stop but I can't though  Little tongue man

Oh, and I had a glass of orange juice  yay
Brioche shocking i love that, i had it for breakfast every morning on the French exchange, with chocolate too. i have never seen it over here in the UK doh
IP Logged

Yeah brioche with chocolate nuggets (?) in it is delicious! Well, you can come over to my house for breakfast and we'll have a bit of that brioche  Little tongue man partyman
IP Logged

you're just inviting people over left and right aren't you? i'll have to stop by next summer when i visit europe....
IP Logged

Yup. People are always welcome to visit me  hug That's how I met my best friend!  wub wub
IP Logged

cool... i think i'll need to hit the Chunnel... where in france do you live?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20 Reply