Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What did you have for breakfast today... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20 Go Down Reply
Author

What did you have for breakfast today...

(Read 11886 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #180 on: September 04, 2006, 04:06 PM »

I used to have porridge every morning but Oatibix (which is like porridge) is nice because I can have it with cold milk. And I have Oatibix instead of Weetabix because it is simply better for you and it keeps you satisfied for longer.
[ Last edit by Mark September 04, 2006, 04:10 PM ] IP Logged
Ganou
Veteran

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #181 on: September 14, 2006, 12:43 PM »

Brioche with chocolate in it. I eat way too much chocolate... I should stop but I can't though  Little tongue man

Oh, and I had a glass of orange juice  yay
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #182 on: September 14, 2006, 03:49 PM »

I used to have porridge every morning but Oatibix (which is like porridge) is nice because I can have it with cold milk. And I have Oatibix instead of Weetabix because it is simply better for you and it keeps you satisfied for longer.

I had Oatabix and I actually prefer it to the old Weetabix. Smile

Wish I could have porridge every morning. It fills you up so quickly.  Little tongue man
IP Logged
arka
Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #183 on: September 14, 2006, 03:54 PM »

Breakfast. yuk
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #184 on: September 14, 2006, 03:54 PM »

I would switch off in lessons without it Arka.

It's incredible that you can go on without it. Smile
IP Logged
arka
Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #185 on: September 14, 2006, 03:58 PM »

Hmmmm.... it's not incredible. I feel sick if I have anything solid in the morning. I feel even more sick if I have anything solid and go out of my home. ranting
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #186 on: September 14, 2006, 03:59 PM »

So not even a cup of coffee or milk then? Smile
IP Logged
arka
Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #187 on: September 14, 2006, 04:03 PM »

I said anything "solid". Surprised

I always have tea. Little tongue man

IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #188 on: September 14, 2006, 04:05 PM »

I wonder if I will ever develop a taste for coffee or tea.  Think

Can't stand the taste of coffee.  Eh?
IP Logged
arka
Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #189 on: September 14, 2006, 04:06 PM »

Even I don't like coffee. ranting
IP Logged
brighton babe
Challenger Level

Neue Jaffageschmack kuchen schlager Andy?

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #190 on: September 14, 2006, 05:23 PM »

Brioche with chocolate in it. I eat way too much chocolate... I should stop but I can't though  Little tongue man

Oh, and I had a glass of orange juice  yay
Brioche shocking i love that, i had it for breakfast every morning on the French exchange, with chocolate too. i have never seen it over here in the UK doh
IP Logged
Ganou
Veteran

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #191 on: September 14, 2006, 05:28 PM »

Yeah brioche with chocolate nuggets (?) in it is delicious! Well, you can come over to my house for breakfast and we'll have a bit of that brioche  Little tongue man partyman
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #192 on: September 14, 2006, 08:42 PM »

you're just inviting people over left and right aren't you? i'll have to stop by next summer when i visit europe....
IP Logged
Ganou
Veteran

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #193 on: September 14, 2006, 08:44 PM »

Yup. People are always welcome to visit me  hug That's how I met my best friend!  wub wub
IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #194 on: September 14, 2006, 08:46 PM »

cool... i think i'll need to hit the Chunnel... where in france do you live?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 20 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »