Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What did you have for breakfast today... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Reply
Author

What did you have for breakfast today...

(Read 12796 times)
Solerina

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #270 on: August 21, 2011, 03:49 PM »

A banana, some grapes and a cup of organic nettle, fennel and peppermint tea.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #271 on: August 21, 2011, 08:37 PM »

Cereal tea and toast in bed.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #272 on: August 23, 2011, 04:57 PM »

Nutella crepes. Little tongue man
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #273 on: August 23, 2011, 05:06 PM »

Waitrose Fruit and nut Muesli with some extra almonds!
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #274 on: August 23, 2011, 05:11 PM »

Toast with orange and tangerine marmalade, cup of fresh coffee.
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #275 on: August 23, 2011, 05:14 PM »

Coffee,and a mixed fruit smoothy with protein powder
IP Logged
Nyssa

My Two Favorite Players! :)

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #276 on: August 24, 2011, 02:45 AM »

Breakfast? What's breakfast!?!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #277 on: August 24, 2011, 09:24 AM »

You should always eat breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day! To stay slim and healthy, you should breakfast like a Queen, lunch like a Princess and dine like a pauper! That's assuming you're female of course! Very Happy
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #278 on: August 24, 2011, 09:44 AM »

You should always eat breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day! To stay slim and healthy, you should breakfast like a Queen, lunch like a Princess and dine like a pauper! That's assuming you're female of course! Very Happy

I never understood that idea. What is there that's big enough that you can have at breakfast to constitute a proper meal? Apart from a fry-up, which isn't really a healthy option.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #279 on: August 24, 2011, 09:55 AM »

Now let's think     smoked haddock with an egg on top......kedgeree.........kippers........muesli.. ......porridge.....boiled eggs on wholemeal toast.....those are just a few off the top of my head! What do you have Nigel?
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #280 on: August 24, 2011, 10:09 AM »

Bran flakes mixed with honey crunchy nut and fresh coffee
IP Logged
Nyssa

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #281 on: August 24, 2011, 11:46 PM »

The problem is that the very last thing I want to do when I wake up is eat. Its just not appealing. I can, however, eat breakfast foods any other time of the day! Breakfast for dinner is one of my most favorite meals.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #282 on: August 25, 2011, 07:01 AM »

Well you've just answered your own question. Breakfast is dinner! w00t
IP Logged
Nyssa

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #283 on: August 25, 2011, 01:29 PM »

Well you've just answered your own question. Breakfast is dinner! w00t

Good point! LOL
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: What did you have for breakfast today... « Reply #284 on: August 25, 2011, 01:55 PM »

The morning went by so quick that when I looked at the time it was 12.30pm so I had brunch so to speak of toast with pate de champagne, well Caz did say to eat lunch like a princess. lmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »