Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  What did you have for breakfast today...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Reply

What did you have for breakfast today...

A banana, some grapes and a cup of organic nettle, fennel and peppermint tea.
IP Logged

Cereal tea and toast in bed.
IP Logged

Nutella crepes. Little tongue man
IP Logged
Caz

Waitrose Fruit and nut Muesli with some extra almonds!
IP Logged

Toast with orange and tangerine marmalade, cup of fresh coffee.
IP Logged

Coffee,and a mixed fruit smoothy with protein powder
IP Logged

Breakfast? What's breakfast!?!
IP Logged
Caz

You should always eat breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day! To stay slim and healthy, you should breakfast like a Queen, lunch like a Princess and dine like a pauper! That's assuming you're female of course! Very Happy
IP Logged

You should always eat breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day! To stay slim and healthy, you should breakfast like a Queen, lunch like a Princess and dine like a pauper! That's assuming you're female of course! Very Happy

I never understood that idea. What is there that's big enough that you can have at breakfast to constitute a proper meal? Apart from a fry-up, which isn't really a healthy option.
IP Logged
Caz

Now let's think     smoked haddock with an egg on top......kedgeree.........kippers........muesli.. ......porridge.....boiled eggs on wholemeal toast.....those are just a few off the top of my head! What do you have Nigel?
IP Logged

Bran flakes mixed with honey crunchy nut and fresh coffee
IP Logged

The problem is that the very last thing I want to do when I wake up is eat. Its just not appealing. I can, however, eat breakfast foods any other time of the day! Breakfast for dinner is one of my most favorite meals.
IP Logged
Caz

Well you've just answered your own question. Breakfast is dinner! w00t
IP Logged

Well you've just answered your own question. Breakfast is dinner! w00t

Good point! LOL
IP Logged

The morning went by so quick that when I looked at the time it was 12.30pm so I had brunch so to speak of toast with pate de champagne, well Caz did say to eat lunch like a princess. lmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 Reply