Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What should you be doing now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 Go Down Reply
Author

What should you be doing now?

(Read 19532 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #450 on: November 26, 2010, 04:47 PM »

^ Why does her shoe habit annoy you?  

Because she was woken up at midnight to go shopping and is probably knackered?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #451 on: November 26, 2010, 04:47 PM »

Because she was woken up at midnight to go shopping?
What?  That's nuts...
IP Logged
boogers
World No 1

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #452 on: November 26, 2010, 04:50 PM »

Oh, it's Black Friday isn't it? When you yankees go shopping mad?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #453 on: November 26, 2010, 04:54 PM »

^ Personally, I couldn't be arsed.  Nice to get a bargain, but if it entails mental shopping, I fold.  Not the biggest fan of shopping in the first place.  no
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #454 on: November 26, 2010, 06:11 PM »

Yup, Black Friday, the whole shebang.

I'm angry because it's pointless. I understand that she's there, wants the best deals, but buying that many pairs of shoes is impulsive (plus she bought more).

Better go though, have one more mall left to hit...

vomit
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #455 on: November 26, 2010, 07:13 PM »

Getting back into the car...

We came home because my mother's car couldn't fit any more bags.

Shoe count - 26 pairs right now.

F**king livid.
Your mother,s got thirteen legs?..is that it  Think
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #456 on: November 26, 2010, 07:33 PM »

Yup, Black Friday, the whole shebang.

I'm angry because it's pointless. I understand that she's there, wants the best deals, but buying that many pairs of shoes is impulsive (plus she bought more).

Better go though, have one more mall left to hit...

vomit

hug Hope you survive Smile
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #457 on: November 30, 2010, 01:52 AM »

Pop culture homework for sure....**** that **** man
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #458 on: November 30, 2010, 09:52 AM »

Revising, today is my last day before my exam tomorrow.  And I can't revise tomorrow coz I start my work induction at half 10.  I think the exam might be on computer, at least I hope it is.  Then I can get my result straight away - otherwise I'll be waiting 3 months which is not good.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #459 on: November 30, 2010, 10:38 AM »

Ahhhh nope, its paper based - I will only get my result in February.  Nice, just what I need!
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #460 on: November 30, 2010, 10:41 AM »

Not that far off, at least.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #461 on: November 30, 2010, 10:47 AM »

I should be getting ready for school, but I think I undercooked my chicken last night because I'm feeling kind of nauseous.

Back to sleep.
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #462 on: November 30, 2010, 11:10 AM »

Not that far off, at least.

This is my last chance.  I have to complete this level by July 2011 (next exam dates are June which means results are only in 3 months after).  If I fail then I have to start the whole qualification over again - which I don't think I want to do, coz I've done it.  Stupid new policy they've decided to bring in coz they've changed a few things. 

I kinda which I had my pills now to calm me the **** down.  Theres only so much many cups of tea can do!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #463 on: November 30, 2010, 04:39 PM »

try non-caffeinated tea - the tea might actually make you feel more jittery! Smile
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: What should you be doing now? « Reply #464 on: November 30, 2010, 04:40 PM »

and good luck! I know you can do it hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »