Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Playground  >  What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20 Go Down Reply
Author

What was the last CD/DVD you bought...?

(Read 14602 times)
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 04:07 PM »

I have never seen it myself. But everyone tells me it was really bad
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 04:09 PM »

I think I saw some of it recently... from like where that girl and boy hated each other then ended up liking each other again? It was really, really rubbish. Something you'd expect to be just about satisfactory on CBBC.
[ Last edit by Mark February 04, 2007, 04:09 PM ] IP Logged
Ganou
Veteran

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 04:12 PM »

Good choices! cmon yeah

I know Smile I had some good advice Wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 04:15 PM »

I think I saw some of it recently... from like where that girl and boy hated each other then ended up liking each other again? It was really, really rubbish. Something you'd expect to be just about satisfactory on CBBC.

Yes - it is basically so overly cheesy and **** that people like it... everyone was like obsessed with the songs as well Rolling Eyes Personlly, i hte it ... but some teen girls think it's great..
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 04:18 PM »

Young teenage girls dreaming of having that perfect guy maybe? lol
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 04:20 PM »

no matter what he does to them
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 04:21 PM »

Young teenage girls dreaming of having that perfect guy maybe? lol

Haha yes... and maybe dreaming of being that geeky girl that ends up being all cool... that is basically the appeal of it. Rolling Eyes lol
[ Last edit by Banannie February 04, 2007, 04:21 PM ] IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 04:24 PM »

Oh god, the films where the nerd becomes a princess. Rolling Eyes All they do it take away her glasses and straighten her hair and suddenly she's gorgeous.
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 04:25 PM »

Oh god, the films where the nerd becomes a princess. Rolling Eyes All they do it take away her glasses and straighten her hair and suddenly she's gorgeous.

roflmao  Gotta love those predictable films
[ Last edit by MurrayMountain91 February 04, 2007, 04:25 PM ] IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 07:05 PM »

This thread came along at the wrong moment for me, I'm not buying anymore DVDs for a while because I need to save money.

But the last ones I bought where two Billy Connolly stand up DVDs wooo  yay
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 07:27 PM »

last dvd = High school musical (for my sister honest!)
My little brother loves that movie.

Last CDs: Hullabaloo and Origin of Symetry by Muse Smile
I need to buy them as well.

Can't remember the last DVDs I bought.
Last CDs though: Razorlight: Up All Night, Muse: Blackholes and Revelations and The Fratellis: Costello Music. Bought them all at the same time.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 07:44 PM »

Haha yes... and maybe dreaming of being that geeky girl that ends up being all cool... that is basically the appeal of it. Rolling Eyes lol

But it ridiculously turned into a national obsession. no    Last CD i bought was the Very Best Of The Pogues. yay
[ Last edit by top_spin February 04, 2007, 07:44 PM ] IP Logged
davidB
John McEnroe

If at first you don't succeed, you fail.

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 08:56 PM »

The last DVD I bought was Good Night and Good Luck... I LURVE that movie... And I have no idea what the last CD i bought was...
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 09:02 PM »

Step up soundtrack
IP Logged
rafa
Grand Slam Champion

We have unlimited juice?This party is off the hook

Re: What was the last CD/DVD you bought...? « Reply #29 on: February 04, 2007, 09:44 PM »

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL IS THE WORST FILM I HAVE EVER SEEN!!.....and I saw the re-make of Bewitched  Rolling Eyes

Ridiculous concept, I agree!

ATTENTION NERDS! You will never be the most popular girl in school, GET OVER IT!! lol

[ Last edit by rafa February 04, 2007, 10:06 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 20 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »