Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Read-the-Round  >  AM.com to copy RTR
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Reply

AM.com to copy RTR

Man, I can't believe that one comment abot starting up a predictions thing could cause so much problem. All we ant to do on AM.com was start up a predictions thing.
Not really - from what I can remember people were basically suggesting to copy RTR over there but I see that has now changed.
[ Last edit by Mark January 06, 2007, 03:59 PM ] IP Logged

Its not going to happen over there, becuase, no offence to the guys over at Am.com, but the consistant posters are like 6 or something! I wouldn't worry about it.
It's true lmao

I like to think of this place as School and that place as Nursery lol
[ Last edit by Mark January 06, 2007, 04:00 PM ] IP Logged

The suggested format for the predictions contest
IP Logged

Not many people will get points with the "6/3 6/2" system. Even if it's about how close you are to the actual score.
IP Logged

Not many people will get points with the "6/3 6/2" system. Even if it's about how close you are to the actual score.

I'm going to see how the aussie open goes. If the scores precitions doesn;t go well, we can review it and make changes if need.
IP Logged

For anyone who is interested, The predictions contest on AM.com - Forecast the match is starting tomorrow. Here is the link to the rules of the game. Its format is different to RTR and will hopefully be a lot of fun to play as well.

Forecast the match
IP Logged

Forecast the match? Clearly didnt employ me for their marketing!
IP Logged

Forecast the match? Clearly didnt employ me for their marketing!
roflmao

You're mine... all mine!!!
IP Logged

I think you should copyright Read the Round as a trademark of MW and all it's affiliated companies (not that there are any yet lol)
IP Logged

Write it down and send it in the post to myself? If that still counts for anything lol
IP Logged

http://www.patent.gov.uk/whatis.htm Wink
[ Last edit by JohnW January 11, 2007, 11:21 PM ] IP Logged

Fro anyone who is taking part in Forecast the match, the deadline for the 1st set of predictions is SUNDAY 8 p.m.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Reply