Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  Cincy: Matchday 3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply

Cincy: Matchday 3

lucky guess u little &*^%   Wink

im glad u guessed right though!
IP Logged

It wasn't a guess. I knew Federer wasn't on top form and I also knew Brad Gilbert could work a miracle. I felt it was possible inside and I follow my gut whenever possible.

Before SAP Open I made a point that I had a strange feeling in my gut that Murray would do really well there. I believe that was the one of only two times I've come out to say that something like that.

I am a fortune teller and now I will make it my profession.
[ Last edit by Mark August 16, 2006, 09:29 PM ] IP Logged

He can do it if he plays at his very best but this years too early for him.

He should do it next year if not the next.

I take back what I said Murray proved me wrong.
IP Logged

It wasn't a guess. I knew Federer wasn't on top form and I also knew Brad Gilbert could work a miracle. I felt it was possible inside and I follow my guy whenever possible.

Before SAP Open I made a point that I had a strange feeling in my gut that Murray would do really well there. That was the one of only two times I've come out to say that. I am a fortune teller and now I will make it my profession.

but u literally are the shitest person ever at predicting matches, u dont have a clue!!   Whistle
IP Logged
arka

I always said that Andy would defeat Fed the next time they would meet. Everyone thought my idea to be ridiculous. wink
IP Logged

I always said that Andy would defeat Fed the next time they would meet. Everyone thought my idea to be ridiculous. wink

I didn't - let's stick together. I've always thought Andy's game was one of few that could give Federer a run for his money and was confident he would do really well against him.
IP Logged

Well, Arka and Mark- kudos to you though it was probably a guess!  Wink
IP Logged

lol im glad they were right whatever it was!!

well done guys!!  hug
IP Logged
arka

I didn't - let's stick together.

Yes! highfive

I've always thought Andy's game was one of few that could give Federer a run for his money and was confident he would do really well against him.

This just had to happen. Surprised 

What you say is absolutely correct. I saw the replay of the Bangkok match. It was amazing... an inexperienced boy fighting someone who bagels veterans like Hewitt with ease. From that day I was always sure that this clash would result in a victorious Andy.

Such a pity that I couldn't watch this. Frown
IP Logged

I wasn't sure he would win that is for sure but I felt an upset was due with Federer's current form.
IP Logged
arka

Well I am a lunatic and one of the many advantages that madness has is that you can make outrageous predictions and get them correct. Surprised

IP Logged

mark was right... i knew he would be right... he was so confident... although i also predicted murray would do very wall in San Jose that is nothing... this surpasses all...
IP Logged
arka

This is not a proper table. I did this in about six minutes time because I had to hurry for uni. Could everyone check their own score and report errors. Errors should be there. Frown

Mark - 14

davidB - 10

invisibleman18 - 12

Sir Panda - 14

Banannie - 12

bestofbarry - 12

Josh - 11

dentie - 6    Dana could not submit her predictions in time for the Baghdatis, Haas, and Hyung-Taik Lee matches.

Allan - 13

scotsman75 - 12

eira_arian - 12

top_spin - 14

Tennis-Player - 14

Arka -13

IP Logged

I reckon I got 15, if I have understood the points system correctly.
(trudges off to check again)
IP Logged

My bad, definitely got 13. (and how come the option to modify my previous post isn't there? hence the double posting)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 Reply