Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  Cincy: Matchday 7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Reply

Cincy: Matchday 7

So THAT was your motive, eh?  Wink

Yeah but I didn't like you subtly claiming first place over Julia's apparent 2nd.
IP Logged

Sorry Andrew, i like Mark's way better. Much easier to manage. Wink

Anyway.  clap Good week for the noobs.  :P Joint 1st - lets see what we can do for the real thing... yahooo

I agree. It is probably better for the majority of people. It's just I'm used to the system I originally put.

New Haven will be fun.  :P

IP Logged

Yeah but I didn't like you subtly claiming first place over Julia's apparent 2nd.

I don't know how you are getting that if it says '1st=' beside her user name.  confused
IP Logged

I don't know how you are getting that if it says '1st=' beside her user name.  confused

It was just suggested that way because the next person down was 3rd but I understand technically you appeared to be both 1st place.
IP Logged

Well, all problems are resolved now. I will now do the scoring in the new, improved method. Smile
IP Logged

Technically Andrew's way was right, but it's only a friendly competition so it dosen't matter! It's all for fun!
IP Logged

is someone going to put the new haven day 1 up ? or do u want me 2 do it
IP Logged

It's up to you Rochelle. Arka is supposed to be the orgnaiser but he has been rather lazy these past days. Rolling Eyes  Wink
IP Logged

ok ill do it now .. just coz ppl will wanna do it 2 nite if they r wrkin/ busy 2 moz
IP Logged

i dont actaully no if OOP is out yet .. will check and if so will do it
IP Logged

I couldn't find it either.  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

no ... i guess its only like 4pm there now but on the atp site it says "Arnaud Clement plays on day in in new haven " or do they class today as day one ? im confussed
IP Logged

There has been play today in New Haven.

So the tournament didnt start on Monday?  Think

Weird..
IP Logged

yeah but i was still allowed 2 change my fantasy tennis team .. its not qualifies today is it ?
IP Logged

OOP for New Haven Day 1

Play starts tonight our time...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Reply