Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - CANCELLED 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - CANCELLED

(Read 1131 times)
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 04:31 PM »

Andreev in 3
Murray in 2
Verdasco in 2
Federer in 3
IP Logged
TCK
Challenger Level

A Miserable Little Pile Of BULL ****!

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 04:52 PM »

How many are we missing?  Can we change the titile of the thread to reflect the fact it may happen if folk get their predictions in on time?
Of the first dayers, only Allan, Mark and nhilun are missing.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 04:53 PM »

Ljubicic in 3
Murray in 2
Verdasco in 2
Federer in 3
IP Logged
leeroy18
Futures Level

winning ugly

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 04:56 PM »

Andreev in 2
Murray in 2
Verdasco in 2
Federer in 2
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 06:00 PM »

So only Allan and Nhilun missed the dealine.  I think we should still go ahead with today.
IP Logged
weegie
Satellite Level

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 06:19 PM »

For most of the day the title of the thread has been "CANCELLED" and not "POSSIBLY CANCELLED".  I don't think Allan and Nhilun should be penalised if they took that at face value. 
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 06:19 PM »

Ah dammit!  doh

Lets see how close I am anyway...
Verdasco in 2
Murray in 2
Federer in 2
Andreev in 3

For most of the day the title of the thread has been "CANCELLED" and not "POSSIBLY CANCELLED".  I don't think Allan and Nhilun should be penalised if they took that at face value. 
Good posting!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 06:23 PM »

^ Agree
IP Logged
charlienomad
Seed

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 06:27 PM »

For the record - at the time Allan posted the Verdasco match was at 1-1 and on serve...  No advantage gained by being a bit late.

However, I agree that if Allan and Nhilun want to take part and didn't post because of the cancelled notice then the whole day should be scrapped.
IP Logged
TCK
Challenger Level

A Miserable Little Pile Of BULL ****!

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 06:37 PM »

Yeah.  Seems unfair to uncancel an event.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - POSSIBLY CANCELLED « Reply #40 on: March 18, 2009, 06:41 PM »

Probably fairest to do that, then we all start of fresh on the same footing.   At the end of the day, it's not that big a deal. Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - CANCELLED « Reply #41 on: March 18, 2009, 07:20 PM »

This was only ever going to happen if everyone from matchday1 got in, so it really is cancelled now.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - CANCELLED « Reply #42 on: March 18, 2009, 08:52 PM »

You can't say it's not cancelled now. I logged on when I got back from Coldplay last night, saw it said cancelled so I didn't post my predictions. You can't now say it's not cancelled when people would have seen it was cancelled so not predicted.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - CANCELLED « Reply #43 on: March 18, 2009, 08:52 PM »

Yes agreed, hence why it was never uncancelled Smile
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Indian Wells: Matchday 5 - CANCELLED « Reply #44 on: March 18, 2009, 09:21 PM »

With Robredo retiring, this would have meant only 3 matches count anyway so not a big deal Smile.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »