Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Read-the-Round  >  Indian Wells: Matchday 6
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Indian Wells: Matchday 6

Murray in 2
Federer in 3
IP Logged

Hurray. I thought I had missed the deadline.

Murray in 2
Verdasco in 3
IP Logged
TCK

Technically start of play was 6pm, but the mens quarterfinals aren't scheduled until 8pm at the earliest.
IP Logged

Fantastic.  I was thinking at work today that I had blown it.  It is good that the schedule is getting later. 
IP Logged

3 way tie at the top

* RTR Indian Wells.jpg (76.93 KB, 701x419 - viewed 141 times.)
IP Logged
TCK

We're still matching up with scores  cmon yeah

Results:
Murray bt Ljubicic in 2
Federer bt Verdasco in 2

* Indian Wells Day 6.png (72.43 KB, 705x357 - viewed 142 times.)
IP Logged

3 way tie at the top

Oy!  How did YOU end up at the top!!  I prefer Chris' table cmon yeah Wink
IP Logged

Oooo.... I'm doing not too bad in this one.  Can't believe you're on top, Charlie  no
IP Logged

Oy!  How did YOU end up at the top!!  I prefer Chris' table cmon yeah Wink

Shrug

I think mine is ordered by the time of your post on the first day.

I didn't change the order, just left it as how Excel sorted it.  I think may attempt at being different in predicting Tsonga to reach the final has falied miserably and is probably going to cost me quite a few places doh
IP Logged

I think may attempt at being different in predicting Tsonga to reach the final has falied miserably and is probably going to cost me quite a few places doh

I'll be gutted if I win on the basis of predicting Rafa to beat Andy in the final no What was I thinking?
IP Logged
TCK

I've just sorted by alphabetical order personally, though I wouldn't mind accounting for failed final predictions/most correct winners.  Too much effort to be worth it IMO, at least before scores are finalised.
IP Logged

I'll be gutted if I win on the basis of predicting Rafa to beat Andy in the final no What was I thinking?
*****!  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply