1   Geo    502
2   ChrisMac   443
3   Matthew2408   365
4   Connor   314
5   wimbledonwestie   279
6   Katie   167
7   Philip   155
8   LIBANY   98

Congrats to Geo, you just snatched that win away from Chris right at the end! Unlucky ChrisMac you were so close to the Montreal-Cincy double which would have been a great achievement. You two were a class above everybody else this week with some great picks.

Good luck everyone for the US Open which starts a week on Monday!  w00t
IP Logged

Thanks for organising! not one of my better weeks!
IP Logged

Thanks for organising! not one of my better weeks!

No problem, it can sometimes get tough posting the threads on time due to the time-zones, with this current system.

The US Open should be fine due to the days off in between matches so threads should be posted at a reasonable time.

But once we get to the Asia swing things may get more difficult. Therefore during the Beijing/Tokyo week we will trial a different system of scoring based on ranking points for each player rather than odds- for more information check this thread out- http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/read-the-round/rtr-montreal-thursday-13th/ . That should mean we should be able to get the threads out quicker without having to wait for the odds to decided.
IP Logged

Thanks very much Matthew and also for organising the RTR. Congrats to Geo!   cheers
IP Logged

Thanks Matt for organising the RTR. I will try to remember and participate more during the USO.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply