Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  Leaderboard & Scores 2013
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10 Reply

Leaderboard & Scores 2013

Scores updated. The battle is on now, and a few people did really well that round.

I'm not going to gloat about going into the lead by 5 and getting 16 last round.
IP Logged

Scores updated. The battle is on now, and a few people did really well that round.

I'm not going to gloat about going into the lead by 5 and getting 16 last round.

Oh of course not Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

It's on!
IP Logged

Tomorrow you will see what I am truly made of. Beware everyone, THIS READ THE ROUND JUST REACHED A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

There's more skill involved now because you can go on things you picked up from the previous matches. That's why I did so well :P
IP Logged

There's more skill involved now because you can go on things you picked up from the previous matches. That's why I did so well :P

Skill is my middle name. 5 behind is doable I guess. Are you feeling the pressure?
IP Logged

Neither of you will win....trust me.
IP Logged

Neither of you will win....trust me.

No one with any sense trusts you Robbie :P
IP Logged

No one with any sense trusts you Robbie :P
Haze......sorry but going to have to  ban you.
IP Logged

Meh we should have put double points on the slams so it's like the real rankings points, it would be better. Maybe next year we can change to that.
IP Logged

Meh we should have put double points on the slams so it's like the real rankings points, it would be better. Maybe next year we can change to that.

Worrying about your leaderboard position? eh!
IP Logged

Nah, it's just that the slams take more work to do well in so it would have been better to have them worth more points.
IP Logged

Nah, it's just that the slams take more work to do well in so it would have been better to have them worth more points.

I agree. I second your proposal.
IP Logged

It's a bit unfair changing the rules 3 days in now, I don't think everyone would be too happy Smile

Guess it can wait till next year.
IP Logged

Worrying about your leaderboard position? eh!
I agree. I second your proposal.
You,ve got him in your pocket now Laundry. yes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10 Reply