Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  Leaderboard & Scores 2013
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Reply

Leaderboard & Scores 2013

Hang on , I thought he said Hazel, not you.

Yeah, its only viewable to Hazel. But its a habit for me to check where I am at the end of each day, and unless Laundry wants to be flooded by PM's from various members asking what position they are in then its a risky decision.
IP Logged

Yeah, its only viewable to Hazel. But its a habit for me to check where I am at the end of each day, and unless Laundry wants to be flooded by PM's from various members asking what position they are in then its a risky decision.
Those PM's won't be answered.
IP Logged

Those PM's won't be answered.

Oh really.
IP Logged

Ok just to let you guys know, the scores-sheet is now only viewable to Hazel. The leader-board and scores will only be shown after each individual tournament finishes. This should hopefully limit the competitiveness of the scoring.

I will probably make the scores public again. Laundry did this and then informed me.
IP Logged

And you'll be blocked if you persist to annoy someone :P

You don't need to check the scores.

This will stop people making choices based on the scores and encourage people just to go with the choices that they think instead which like Hazel has said should be what it's all about.
IP Logged

I will probably make the scores public again. Laundry did this and then informed me.

Ah I see. No consultation to any of the organisers.

IP Logged

Haze is the daddy.
IP Logged

And you'll be blocked if you persist to annoy someone :P

You don't need to check the scores.

This will stop people making choices based on the scores and encourage people just to go with the choices that they think instead which like Hazel has said should be what it's all about.

Laundry this is turning into your anonymous manifest. People have expressed their views on it and its not popular.
IP Logged

I'm going to stop playing altogether if the scores are viewable because it ruins it for me.
IP Logged

Laundry this is turning into your anonymous manifest. People have expressed their views on it and its not popular.
No only you have. I'm also stepping down as an organizer and I set Hazel as the owner of the sheet, so it's up to her really.
IP Logged

I'm going to stop playing altogether if the scores are viewable because it ruins it for me.

Just don't view it then, cmon mate.
IP Logged

No only you have. I'm also stepping down as an organizer, so it's up to Hazel really.

Why are you stepping down your probably the second most dedicated organizer behind Hazel.
IP Logged

roflmao
IP Logged

Just don't view it then, cmon mate.
I don't like them being viewable to anybody, that's what's caused the problems for me recently. I can't help looking at them either when they are viewable and it affects me decisions.
IP Logged

I don't like them being viewable to anybody, that's what's caused the problems for me recently.

I'm sure all us organisers can chip in if you don't want to do the scores everyday.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Reply