Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  Leaderboard & Scores 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Leaderboard & Scores 2013  (Read 3293 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #105 on: March 17, 2013, 09:58 PM »

Right enough! The pair of you!

Laundry if you still have the ability please make the scores public again. If not tell me how to. Much as I hate to agree with GM on anything, you have suggested and done things because you think they're best without consulting the others running rtr time and time again.

GangstaMurray. Not only does your screen name make me cringe every time I have the misfortune to have to type, but I find you a petulant little child who needs to grow up if you wants to gain the respect you seem to demand on MW. Not only that but I would remind you is that the only reason you are on the rtr team is because you asked Mark to put you on and it was also done without any consultation with the rest of the organisers.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #106 on: March 17, 2013, 10:00 PM »

I have changed the status of the score sheets back. Laundry you can now choose whether to look at them or not if you are determined to step down.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #107 on: March 17, 2013, 10:00 PM »

Laundry if you still have the ability please make the scores public again. If not tell me how to. Much as I hate to agree with GM on anything, you have suggested and done things because you think they're best without consulting the others running rtr time and time again.

GangstaMurray. Not only does your screen name make me cringe every time I have the misfortune to have to type, but I find you a petulant little child who needs to grow up if you wants to gain the respect you seem to demand on MW. Not only that but I would remind you is that the only reason you are on the rtr team is because you asked Mark to put you on and it was also done without any consultation with the rest of the organisers.

Actually Mark asked me too because he said my enthusiasm would be greatly appreciated. Also I don't think you know enough about me at this moment in time to conclude I am a little child. Do you?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #108 on: March 17, 2013, 10:00 PM »

Haze, how's it going. hug
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #109 on: March 17, 2013, 10:01 PM »

Laundry if you still have the ability please make the scores public again.
I've made them public again. But yeah, I'm going to stop playing if they remain that way because it ruins it for me.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #110 on: March 17, 2013, 10:02 PM »

Actually Mark asked me too because he said my enthusiasm would be greatly appreciated. Also I don't think you know enough about me at this moment in time to conclude I am a little child. Do you?

Well it was still done without asking anyone else so you can't really comment on laundry's decisions.

Your general attitude and the many many posts you have bombarded the site with in recent months give a fairly clear indication.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #111 on: March 17, 2013, 10:03 PM »

I've made them public again. But yeah, I'm going to stop playing if they remain that way because it ruins it for me.

If you want to make it private you can, if its going to cause fuss. I'm willing to change my habits.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #112 on: March 17, 2013, 10:04 PM »

Haze, how's it going. hug

Fine till this all blew up in my face this week! Actually got a stinking cold, am changing medications and still blacking out as well- so not so great but getting by Smile Hows you?
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #113 on: March 17, 2013, 10:04 PM »

Well it was still done without asking anyone else so you can't really comment on laundry's decisions.

Your general attitude and the many many posts you have bombarded the site with in recent months give a fairly clear indication.

'bombarded'. I'm a keen user, isn't that what a site like this requires, keen fans.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #114 on: March 17, 2013, 10:08 PM »

If you want to make it private you can, if its going to cause fuss. I'm willing to change my habits.
I can't make it private any more, that's up to Haze now. I made the decision without asking anybody because well I made the score-sheet, there wasn't even one before and I figured it was better that way.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #115 on: March 17, 2013, 10:10 PM »

Fine till this all blew up in my face this week! Actually got a stinking cold, am changing medications and still blacking out as well- so not so great but getting by Smile Hows you?

Im fine, just getting over my wee hernia repair but nothing compared to your good self.....thanks for reminding me not to get on the wrong side of you...Arf! Arf,! lol
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #116 on: March 17, 2013, 10:10 PM »

'bombarded'. I'm a keen user, isn't that what a site like this requires, keen fans.

There's a difference between keen and obsessive. Personally I think you post for the sake of posting rather than for any particular purpose. However, that is off topic. The scoresheet is back to being public for now and I will seek the opinion of those who take part between now and the start of Miami to see whether it remains that way.
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #117 on: March 17, 2013, 10:12 PM »

I can't make it private any more, that's up to Haze now. I made the decision without asking anybody because well I made the score-sheet, there wasn't even one before and I figured it was better that way.

That is true but the leaderboard was updated most days so people could keep track of their points. I will open it to a poll and see what the decision is between now and the start of Miami.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #118 on: March 17, 2013, 10:13 PM »

Also I forgot to mention, I seek no attention and in the 16 years of being on this planet have never wanted any attention. You may not know this but I have a confidence problem that is much worse than it sounds. If I seem a little full on and obsessed its because I feel its a way of forgetting I have a confidence issue. Thank you for listening.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Leaderboard & Scores 2013 « Reply #119 on: March 17, 2013, 10:17 PM »

Also I forgot to mention, I seek no attention and in the 16 years of being on this planet have never wanted any attention. You may not know this but I have a confidence problem that is much worse than it sounds. If I seem a little full on and obsessed its because I feel its a way of forgetting I have a confidence issue. Thank you for listening.
So more like GirlguideMurray.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »