MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  Leaderboard & Scores 2013
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Reply

Leaderboard & Scores 2013

Yeah, thanks Hazel, was wondering why they results were not posted! x

Well I was lazy Monday and then passed out and fell downstairs Tuesday lol Kinda put  a dent in my plans!
IP Logged

Here's the scores from the French people! Sorry it's taken a few days. Well done Katie and thanks Grabcopy for doing the scores Smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVAlG0DR7r3dHhxVW5qTFBXMFpoci1WdzFUTXdhbXc#gid=0

Thanks Hazel! Smile 

Well I was lazy Monday and then passed out and fell downstairs Tuesday lol Kinda put  a dent in my plans!

Sorry to hear about this - hope you're feeling better now.
IP Logged

Sorry to hear about that, hope all is well with you now?
IP Logged

Yeah nt too bad, got pulled muscles in my shoulder but got off light considering Smile
IP Logged

Update?
IP Logged

IP Logged

Hazel has asked all organisers to do the figures for their days and send them too her so its on its way. 
Update?
IP Logged

Thanks Tessie Smile. Hope Hazel is okay.
IP Logged

I've now done the Wimbledon scores. What I really need is for someone to input them into the spreadsheet.
IP Logged

doh my beautiful spreadsheet goes to pot without me looking after it  
[ Last edit by laundry August 06, 2013, 02:32 AM ] IP Logged

Can I send you the scores, Laundry? Could you update the spreadsheet, please?
IP Logged

While I wait to find someone who can update the spreadsheet, I thought you might all like to know the Wimbledon RTR results. Here you go:

1 Dr Chef            10 pts
2 Prodigy             8 pts
3 Gangsta           6 pts
4 Sidtypical          5 pts
5 Katie                 4 pts
6 Angiebabe        3 pts
7 Grabcopy          2 pts
8 Geo                  1 pt
9= Hamish, Chris Mac
IP Logged

Alan (Dr Chef) has very kindly updated the leaderboard with the Wimbledon scores:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVAlG0DR7r3dHhxVW5qTFBXMFpoci1WdzFUTXdhbXc#gid=0
IP Logged

Hey I apologise for my disappearance since end of Wimbledon. Not been having a great run with my back and then the last week and a bit I've been flat with a nasty stomach bug! Today's the first day in over a week the computers been on Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Reply