Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  Monte Carlo Final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Monte Carlo Final

(Read 827 times)
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 02:57 PM »

Did anyone else notice how Nadals "tics" have evolved now to adjust underwear,tuck hair  behind ears,touch nose and also touch the shoulders of his shirt.He must be a basketcase full of nerves.poor guy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 03:05 PM »

lol  Yes I noticed that too - not forgetting the two separate lots of ball bouncing before each serve!

Strangely enough Djoko's ball bouncing count went down today, maybe because he wasn't firing on all cylinders. Think
IP Logged
Murray Magic
ATP Level

Andy "Braveheart" Murray

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 07:18 PM »

Did anyone else notice how Nadals "tics" have evolved now to adjust underwear,tuck hair  behind ears,touch nose and also touch the shoulders of his shirt.He must be a basketcase full of nerves.poor guy.
I noticed that watching the SF, it is the same routine every time, he must be knackered having to remember to do that each time, you have to wonder why it does not come at the cost of his concentration on the match, just shows his talent and professionalism, he is one seriously OCD guy tho'.  Must be horrible having to deal with that.  Have often seen him during the course of a match, looking over to check his water bottles are in the same place.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 08:37 PM »

I noticed that watching the SF, it is the same routine every time, he must be knackered having to remember to do that each time, you have to wonder why it does not come at the cost of his concentration on the match, just shows his talent and professionalism, he is one seriously OCD guy tho'.  Must be horrible having to deal with that.  Have often seen him during the course of a match, looking over to check his water bottles are in the same place.
I think Nadal must be the David Beckham of tennis.  Beckham had so many superstitions it was a miracle he was ever able to leave the house!
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 12:36 PM »

Leaderboard for Monte Carlo

Hazybear 39

Grabcopy 37

blueberryhill 33

what 32

Robbie 28

ChrisMac 17

Geo 13

Libany 10

Knights 7

tomthoms 6

drchef 2

Thanks for playing Smile
IP Logged
what
Challenger Level

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #20 on: April 23, 2012, 01:21 PM »

No, thank you for calculating and congrats for the win. See you all next week. Wink
IP Logged
iamabritt
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 01:26 PM »

I thought at first it was just a fluke but he did it all through monte carlo.
IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 01:35 PM »

Your man did very well, and I congratulate him, but it has to be said that Djoko turned in a "B" class performance - one that, had it been Andy, would have had Boogers & Co salivating with negativity. Very Happy
I don't know why Rafa was so gleeful about beating Jocko. It was obvious that Jocko was not there at all. It was hardly a game of champions. All Rafa had to do was slug the ball as hard as he could and he knew he would win. I turned it off as I did not want to see Raffa biting the cup for an 8th time! Jocko and Murray will be back!  imsorry
IP Logged
AFT
Junior

It's all in the game

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 01:54 PM »

:
Did anyone else notice how Nadals "tics" have evolved now to adjust underwear,tuck hair  behind ears,touch nose and also touch the shoulders of his shirt.He must be a basketcase full of nerves.poor guy.
I think Nadal must be the David Beckham of tennis.  Beckham had so many superstitions it was a miracle he was ever able to leave the house!
Must be something in these nervous tics obsessions, I notice Andy is needing to pinch his willy more often these days! I think that they should all wear boxer underpants and baggy shorts, Rafa should have a decent hair cut get rid of the bandana and wear a flat cap. Monte Carlo should be ditched unless they can find a decent tennis court away from the sea. I mean that scene of  blue sea and Feds luxury boat tossing on the waves is enough to put anyone off their game.  naughty
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Monte Carlo Final « Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 03:54 PM »

Congrats on win Haze. Ta 4 setting it up. C u next week Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »