Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  Montreal: Matchday 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Montreal: Matchday 2

(Read 1119 times)
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 02:44 PM »

Lol- I bet you were the one who told him stripping off at the players party was a good move as well..!

Yup! Told him “not many people can carry off that look but I think you will get away with it”.  doh
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 02:47 PM »

Yup! Told him “not many people can carry off that look but I think you will get away with it”.  doh
Never apply for a job as an 'Agony Uncle', Vinnie....  lol
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 05:53 PM »

Elly, I have been blessed with the anti-Midas touch. The moment I ticked the box marked the Troicki party he was destined to be pumped. It’s like last Christmas. I bumped into Novak Djokovic and we were discussing tennis racquets. He asked if me if he should stay with Wilson I replied “Federer uses a Wilson, they are for Squares dude. You need one of those funky Head racquets, like Andy Murray’s” he changed racquets and lets just put it this way he’s a bit disappointed with his form in 2009. He also asked if he would look like a twatt with bright blue shoes on a clay court? So what did Gok Wan here
tell him? “Nole you will look fantastic.It will draw attention away from your hair and you will be fighting girls off with a sh*tty stick” and what happened ? Yes you’ve guessed it!  Nole looked like a nob.
Did you tell Victor Hanescu blue shoes would look cool as well?
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 09:47 PM »

Did you tell Victor Hanescu blue shoes would look cool as well?

I believe that I may be inadvertently to blame for that as well.  Apparently he bumped into Novak at the player’s party. Victor complimented Nole on his appearance to which he replied, “I look alright but I have forgotten my bright blue shoes. The chicks really dig’em .  You should get yourself a pair ”. I am worried sick that my shite advice may be contagious. Think of how quick swine flu went from epidemic status to being a full-blown pandemic. Who knows what could happen? By the time the US open comes around the ATP tour might be polluted ,by blokes wearing only small briefs and bright blue ******* shoes?
And for this to happen when there is a world wide shortage of Tamiflu.  nervous
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 10:11 PM »

I believe that I may be inadvertently to blame for that as well.  Apparently he bumped into Novak at the player’s party. Victor complimented Nole on his appearance to which he replied, “I look alright but I have forgotten my bright blue shoes. The chicks really dig’em .  You should get yourself a pair ”. I am worried sick that my sh*te advice may be contagious. Think of how quick swine flu went from epidemic status to being a full-blown pandemic. Who knows what could happen? By the time the US open comes around the ATP tour might be polluted ,by blokes wearing only small briefs and bright blue f**king shoes?
And for this to happen when there is a world wide shortage of Tamiflu.  nervous

Lol, you must have got Maria Sharapova wearing man shorts at Wimbledon last year and you're clearly responsible for most of Bethanie Mattek's 'odd' outfits... Very Happy
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 10:40 PM »

Lol, you must have got Maria Sharapova wearing man shorts at Wimbledon last year and you're clearly responsible for most of Bethanie Mattek's 'odd' outfits... Very Happy
Don’t even talk to me about Richard Gasquet . Dicky is still not talking to me after I set him up on a blind date with a girl I know called Pamela.   
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 10:46 PM »

lol! What a ho she turned out to be...
roflmao
IP Logged
Vinnie
Satellite Level

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 11:44 PM »

lol! What a ho she turned out to be...
roflmao
How dare you!  Pam’s a lovely girl! She is a good friend of mine and I will not hear a bad word said against her. She is most definitely not a “ho” as you put it! I have known her for a number of years now.  And in that time she has came to me for advice on more than one occasion, regarding a number of issues. That’s why I think you should be a bit less judgmental on her. Yes she might occasionally use recreational drugs. I do not condone this behaviour but in mitigation you would not believe the run of bad luck the poor girl has had.   

So all I would say is let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 11:46 PM »

How dare you!  Pam’s a lovely girl! She is a good friend of mine and I will not hear a bad word said against her. She is most definitely not a “ho” as you put it! I have known her for a number of years now.  And in that time she has came to me for advice on more than one occasion, regarding a number of issues. That’s why I think you should be a bit less judgmental on her. Yes she might occasionally use recreational drugs. I do not condone this behaviour but in mitigation you would not believe the run of bad luck the poor girl has had.   

So all I would say is let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone.
Well I didn't get someone banned through kissing... Very Happy
Sorry Pam, I'm sure you're lovely and I hope Richard keeps in touch I'm sure your very special to him.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: Montreal: Matchday 2 « Reply #24 on: August 16, 2009, 11:24 PM »

VINNIE!
Did you have something to do with those shorts that JMDP/ Fran had on today? Did you tell him sweat stains were cool? That the ladies love it when guys look like they've peed themselves?! lol Very Happy lol
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »