Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR AO 2013 - Day 11&12 Semi's
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

RTR AO 2013 - Day 11&12 Semi's

Djokovic in 3 (BANK)
Murray in 4

I really don't think Ferrer will have anything left in the tank.
IP Logged

Djokovic in 4 BANK!
Murray in 4
IP Logged

Wooo my AO win is now cemented. You put up a good fight MuzzaFan but we all knew there was only going to be one outcome Wink

In other news Sid is now going to over-take MuzzaFan to go into 2nd, he is guaranteed to be one point ahead going into in the Final. So it looks like you have some other competition to deal with now.
IP Logged

Anybody who thought David would get a set against Nole is clearly not paying attention Whistle
IP Logged

Anybody who thought David would get a set against Nole is clearly not paying attention Whistle
Blueberry and Grabcopy are both in the exact same position, they have a very outside chance of getting joint 2nd still. If Murray wins in 4 tomorrow - then in the final you need both MuzzaFan2012 and Sid to pick the same player and if you then pick the opposite player and get the correct set win you can go joint 2nd. I think.

scotnadian can still get outright 2nd if Andy wins in 3 tomorrow.
[ Last edit by laundry January 24, 2013, 10:44 AM ] IP Logged

You've put way too much thought into this.
IP Logged

Scores will go up, but I'm on my way out the door just now Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply