Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR AO 2013 - Final
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply

RTR AO 2013 - Final

Here it is folks!

Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic

Deadline 8.30am GMT, 7.30pm Melbourne on Sunday.
IP Logged

Murray in 3 (BANK)
IP Logged

Murray in 3 (BANK)
What are you smoking??  Got to believe he'll win, but I doubt in 3.  Not against Lego Hair Frown  So hope I'm wrong, though.  Sorry - I have no right to be here - just bumping my gums...
IP Logged

Murray in 5.
IP Logged

Murray in 5 BANK!
IP Logged

Djokovic in 4.
IP Logged

Djokovic in 4.
BASA!  But I do know where you are coming from...
IP Logged

What are you smoking??  Got to believe he'll win, but I doubt in 3.  Not against Lego Hair Frown  So hope I'm wrong, though.  Sorry - I have no right to be here - just bumping my gums...
Hey! People called me crazy when I said Wawrinka would test Djokovic and when I said Andy would come back to win the set against Cilic when he was 5-1 down. I've got everyone of Andy's results correct so far in the polls, and I'm atop the RTR scoring by a street. I hope you're not questioning my predicting abilities?
[ Last edit by laundry January 25, 2013, 07:29 PM ] IP Logged

Hey! People called me crazy when I said Wawrinka would test Djokovic and when I said Andy would come back to win the set against Cilic when he was 5-1 down. I've got everyone of Andy's results correct so far in the polls, and I'm atop the RTR scoring by a street. I hope you're not question my predicting abilities?
Are you God?  Smile  I so hope so!
IP Logged

No, I'm just trying to convince myself I've got it right.
IP Logged

No, I'm just trying to convince myself I've got it right.
He he - I like your style!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Murray in 4 bank

I don't suppose we need to bank, but I'd be totally gutted if Andy wins in 4 and I lose 3 points ! Jumping w00t
IP Logged

Murray in 4 bank

I don't suppose we need to bank, but I'd be totally gutted if Andy wins in 4 and I lose 3 points ! Jumping w00t
Your points don't matter - Andy winning does!!  Very Happy
IP Logged

ANDY in 5 !!!
i'm so proud of him to day !!!       trophy   Let's go to win OA   !!
IP Logged

Hey! People called me crazy when I said Wawrinka would test Djokovic and when I said Andy would come back to win the set against Cilic when he was 5-1 down. I've got everyone of Andy's results correct so far in the polls, and I'm atop the RTR scoring by a street. I hope you're not questioning my predicting abilities?
You're from the future, aren't you?

You can't fool me.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Reply