Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014

(Read 379 times)
drchef
Challenger Level

"Corey, Trevor.....Smokes, let's go!"

RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « on: January 13, 2014, 04:06 PM »

Milos Raonic v Daniel Gimeno-Traver
Marin Cilic  v Marcel Granollers
Robin Haase v Donald Young
Andreas Seppi v Lleyton Hewitt
Ryan Harrison v Gael Monfils

Deadline for 12am UK

Remember your banker
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 04:09 PM »

Raonic in 3
Cilic in 4
Young in 5
Hewitt in 3 BANK
Monfils in 3
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 04:37 PM »

Hi...is anyone gonna total these scores up at the end? Otherwise its a total waste of time us all putting predictions.  Dobt think it was totalled up at end of last season was it?
IP Logged
drchef
Challenger Level

"Corey, Trevor.....Smokes, let's go!"

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 05:19 PM »

Milos Raonic 4 Bank
Marin Cilic  4
Robin Haase  4
Hewitt 4
Monfils 5
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 07:05 PM »

Raonic in 3 (Bank)
Cilic in 4
Haase in 3
Hewitt in 4
Monfils in 4
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #5 on: January 13, 2014, 07:13 PM »

Milos Raonic in 3 Bank
Marin Cilic in 4
 Donald Young in 4
Lleyton Hewitt in5
Gael Monfils in 3

VAMOS
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #6 on: January 13, 2014, 08:13 PM »

Raonic in 3 Bank
Cilic in 4
Haase in 4
Hewitt in 4
Monfils in 4

Hi...is anyone gonna total these scores up at the end? Otherwise its a total waste of time us all putting predictions.  Dobt think it was totalled up at end of last season was it?

I think the scoring is way too complicated. Think we need another system.
Don't think we have a rota either. It's all a bit ad hoc.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #7 on: January 13, 2014, 09:17 PM »

Milos Raonic in 3
Marin Cilic  in 4
 Donald Young in 5
 Lleyton Hewitt in 3 bank
 Gael Monfils in 4

IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #8 on: January 13, 2014, 11:19 PM »

Raonic in 3 bank
Cilic in 3
Young in 4
Hewitt in 4
Monfils in 4

IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #9 on: January 14, 2014, 11:03 AM »

Hi...is anyone gonna total these scores up at the end? Otherwise its a total waste of time us all putting predictions.  Dobt think it was totalled up at end of last season was it?
That's what happens when I leave :P Sorry  innocent

I think it would be more successful if every thread was marked with UNTOTALLED in the title when it is created. Then anybody playing can add up the totals in the thread and post them at the end of the thread (and then the title is edited to remove the UNTOTALLED mark). Doing this there will be more people to do the scoring and it will be more noticeable directly on the forum so I believe it will be more likely to be completed.

I also in turn think you should scrap the rota entirely and allow the first person who thinks about it to post the match threads, this will make it less likely for a day to be missed and will allow the threads to start more early so people will have more time to make their predictions.

If you guys post the results in the thread in a consistent way then it can very easily be copy/pasted in the spreadsheet thing and that can take care of the grand totals still. You could do this very easily just at the end of every tournament. The way I advise posting the results in the thread is by making a template that everyone would use, just listing the names then the scores.

ProdigyEng -
GangstaMurray -
wimbledonwestie -
angiebabez -
blueberryhill -
drchef -
Tessie -
Katie -
Elly -
scotnadian -

If people use that every time and fill in everyone's scores. Other people's names can be added to end of the list if new people come.

I guess it depends if anybody really cares any more though??
[ Last edit by laundry January 14, 2014, 11:28 AM ] IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: RTR Australian Open Day 2 - 2014 « Reply #10 on: January 14, 2014, 02:28 PM »

Suggestion:
1 point for being correct with winner and sets. Nothing for anything else.
As laundry suggests totaled each day.
It's just too overblown and complicated at the mo., INMHO
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »