Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Reply

RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13

Sorry Hazel, done the scores again today since I know what was happening with everything. I will let you do them for the entire rest of the tournament though, promise! Smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVAlG0DR7r3dHhxVW5qTFBXMFpoci1WdzFUTXdhbXc#gid=0

All decent scores again today; both Gansta and especially Katie are still gliding along - scoring very well on every day so far. However today there was a very special feat by Hamish McHamish getting every result spot on and scoring a full house of 18 which has also shot him up into 3rd place.

Nice one, thanks for the mention mate. First clean sweep of the season too. As much as I would have enjoyed the 200-1 + odds this 5-fold set bet would have got me down the bookies I will gladly settle for the plaudits on RTR   cmon yeah  Back in the hunt too with those 18 pts....
IP Logged

Nice one, thanks for the mention mate. First clean sweep of the season too. As much as I would have enjoyed the 200-1 + odds this 5-fold set bet would have got me down the bookies I will gladly settle for the plaudits on RTR   cmon yeah  Back in the hunt too with those 18 pts....

lol yeah I was thinking the same thing at the AO when I got my first four matches spot on and the next match was looking to finish how I predicted. That was with best of 5 set matches though so the odds were massively higher, I calculated that I would have probably been looking at something like 3000 to 1 if I layed it at the bookies and I was wishing a put a tenner on it  fool

In the end however I got the winner of the last match correct but he wound up coming through in 3 sets instead of the 5 that I predicted.
[ Last edit by laundry March 12, 2013, 01:27 PM ] IP Logged

Spiffing day for me. I regain my leaderboard lead and am now 2nd. Going well.
IP Logged

Spiffing day for me. I regain my leaderboard lead and am now 2nd. Going well.
It's going to make watching your downfall, all the more pleasant.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Reply