Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Reply
Author

RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13

(Read 1061 times)
Hamish McHamish
Satellite Level

Re: RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13 « Reply #60 on: March 12, 2013, 01:13 PM »

Sorry Hazel, done the scores again today since I know what was happening with everything. I will let you do them for the entire rest of the tournament though, promise! Smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVAlG0DR7r3dHhxVW5qTFBXMFpoci1WdzFUTXdhbXc#gid=0

All decent scores again today; both Gansta and especially Katie are still gliding along - scoring very well on every day so far. However today there was a very special feat by Hamish McHamish getting every result spot on and scoring a full house of 18 which has also shot him up into 3rd place.

Nice one, thanks for the mention mate. First clean sweep of the season too. As much as I would have enjoyed the 200-1 + odds this 5-fold set bet would have got me down the bookies I will gladly settle for the plaudits on RTR   cmon yeah  Back in the hunt too with those 18 pts....
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13 « Reply #61 on: March 12, 2013, 01:23 PM »

Nice one, thanks for the mention mate. First clean sweep of the season too. As much as I would have enjoyed the 200-1 + odds this 5-fold set bet would have got me down the bookies I will gladly settle for the plaudits on RTR   cmon yeah  Back in the hunt too with those 18 pts....

lol yeah I was thinking the same thing at the AO when I got my first four matches spot on and the next match was looking to finish how I predicted. That was with best of 5 set matches though so the odds were massively higher, I calculated that I would have probably been looking at something like 3000 to 1 if I layed it at the bookies and I was wishing a put a tenner on it  fool

In the end however I got the winner of the last match correct but he wound up coming through in 3 sets instead of the 5 that I predicted.
[ Last edit by laundry March 12, 2013, 01:27 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13 « Reply #62 on: March 12, 2013, 03:44 PM »

Spiffing day for me. I regain my leaderboard lead and am now 2nd. Going well.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: RTR Indian Wells 11/03/13 « Reply #63 on: March 12, 2013, 03:56 PM »

Spiffing day for me. I regain my leaderboard lead and am now 2nd. Going well.
It's going to make watching your downfall, all the more pleasant.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »