Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Indian Wells 16/03/13
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

RTR Indian Wells 16/03/13

Nadal in 3 BANK
Djokovic in 3
IP Logged

Well we still have to see what Hamish does, he can knock you into 3rd yet.
IP Logged

Well we still have to see what Hamish does, he can knock you into 3rd yet.

Hamish has been a firm test, as has Prodigy. I bet your gearing up for the French, after your impressive Melbourne run.
IP Logged

lets hope the clay season is as unbalanced and slippy as the surface it will be played on.
IP Logged

Nadal in 3
Djokovic in 2 (Bank)
IP Logged

Almost missed the deadline cause for some reason it says I am banned from posting from my phone today, even though it let me do it yesterday. Foul play at hand here I presume. Gangsta Murray's definitely had a hand in it I reckon.....   Whistle
IP Logged

Almost missed the deadline cause for some reason it says I am banned from posting from my phone today, even though it let me do it yesterday. Foul play at hand here I presume. Gangsta Murray's definitely had a hand in it I reckon.....   Whistle

Hamish I respect you as a user and RTR competitor/rival. No foul play on my behalf. But I will assist you in finding the user who did it.
IP Logged

Ha I will lmao now if Nadal wins in 3 and you lose your 2nd place because you edited Gangsta Very Happy
IP Logged

Ha I will lmao now if Nadal wins in 3 and you lose your 2nd place because you edited Gangsta Very Happy

IP Logged

Nadal closes Birdshit out in 2 and I am now the undisputed 2nd.
IP Logged

You're too lucky.
IP Logged

You're too lucky.

Consolidations from the Champions lounge. I'm GOAT.
IP Logged

No reply? *sips champagne*
IP Logged

Del Potro wins... Am I still 2nd?
IP Logged

Of course you're still 2nd, nobody was brave enough to pick Del Potro but Scotnadian  - their loss it could have caught them up.

I can now also announce Katie as the undisputed champion of IW, with an insurmountable lead. She's done consistently well on every single day of this tournament.
[ Last edit by laundry March 17, 2013, 12:40 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply