Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Reply
Author

RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions*

(Read 617 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « on: May 10, 2013, 11:20 PM »

Okay first off big apologies. This week has been a bit of an organisational disaster, with me not feeling well, Nigel not knowing the rota and Gangsta having to revise. We are sorry!

So we're not giving you any set predictions. Once Wawa and Tsonga finish tonight then place your predictions for the semi final wins and the final. This will be the only thread running for the rest of this tournament so all predictions here please!

Also everyone whose taken part this week will get a 5 point bonus for all the hassle! Smile (Gangsta's idea so thank him)

Madrid is next week and should run smoothly with the addition of Tessie, drchef and blueberrhill to the organisational team Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 11:25 PM »

Okay first off big apologies. This week has been a bit of an organisational disaster, with me not feeling well, Nigel not knowing the rota and Gangsta having to revise. We are sorry!

So we're not giving you any set predictions. Once Wawa and Tsonga finish tonight then place your predictions for the semi final wins and the final. This will be the only thread running for the rest of this tournament so all predictions here please!

Also everyone whose taken part this week will get a 5 point bonus for all the hassle! Smile (Gangsta's idea so thank him)

Madrid is next week and should run smoothly with the addition of Tessie, drchef and blueberrhill to the organisational team Very Happy

Yes sorry guys about that, entirely my fault, promised to hold the fort instead we went down in flames. Cheers for being patient with us and we hope you will forgive us. Hazel hasn't been very well so don't hassle her. Once again cheers.

PREDICTIONS:

SF:
Stan defeats Berdych in 2 sets - 7-6 6-4
Rafa defeats Pablo in 2 sets - 6-2 6-3

F:

Rafa defeats Stan in 2 sets - 7-6 7-6
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 11:26 PM »

Ooh noo we aren't going back to madrid again next week surely Hazel lol Wink
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 11:32 PM »

We don't have to guess the exact scores do we? What if we predict one guy right to the final, but one guy wrong?
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 11:35 PM »

Ooh noo we aren't going back to madrid again next week surely Hazel lol Wink

Madre de dios! nah! Ciao la bella Roma!   Cheers Gangsta - my pics were **** and missed a day or two so appreciate the 5pts!!!!

Semis: Berdych bts Stan in 3
            Rafa bts Andujar in 2

Final: Rafa in 3 (tis Spain )
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #5 on: May 11, 2013, 12:55 AM »

Stan def Berdych in 2
Nadal def Andujar in 2

Nadal def Stan in 2
[ Last edit by ProdigyEng May 11, 2013, 01:19 PM ] IP Logged
Hamish McHamish
Satellite Level

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 12:58 AM »

Rafa in 2  vs Pablo, who? (bank and my mortgage too)
Stan in 3 vs the humble and magnanimous Berdych

Rafa in 2 vs whoever he plays in the final. Otherwise if Andujar makes the final then Madrid is officially the sh*ttest excuse for a tennis tournie since that place with the blue clay last year.....
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #7 on: May 11, 2013, 09:49 AM »

Semis

Wawrinka in 3
Nadal in 2 Bank

Final

Rafa in 2
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 10:57 AM »

We don't have to guess the exact scores do we? What if we predict one guy right to the final, but one guy wrong?

If you say pick Rafa to go to final and then win Wink but get the other one wrong then you'll get points for picking the winner Smile
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #9 on: May 11, 2013, 11:07 AM »

Semis

Berdych in 3
Nadal in 2 Bank

Final
Rafa in 3
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 11:32 AM »

Semis - Rafa in 2 bank
               Wawrinka in 3

Final  - Rafa in 3
IP Logged
sidtypical
Challenger Level

grrr...

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 11:59 AM »

SF
Nadal in 2 bank
Berdych in 3

Final
Nadal in 2 bank !
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 12:38 PM »

Otherwise if Andujar makes the final then Madrid is officially the sh*ttest excuse for a tennis tournie since that place with the blue clay last year.....

It's a shocking tournament. It changed its identity from indoors to clay, it messed about with blue clay, the stands don't match and look shabby, the crowds are among the most disrespectful in the world.
IP Logged
Geo
Futures Level

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #13 on: May 11, 2013, 01:12 PM »

Semi Finals - Nadal in 2 Bank
                    Berdych in 3
Final - Nadal in 2
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: RTR Madrid *Semi-final and final predictions* « Reply #14 on: May 11, 2013, 01:19 PM »

Changed my picks 1.19pm GMT
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »