Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Miami 20/03/13
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

RTR Miami 20/03/13

This weeks a tough one in terms of posting as with them only being 4 hours behind it really is the dead of night here when the OOP comes out. I was online till 2am our time and it wasn't up and at that point I gave up till this morning.

Yeah, I'm on duty tomorrow so I'll have it up at about 7:00am.
IP Logged

Headbutt your boss.
Yep, ideal for future RTR predictions.....can't think of any downsides. Think
IP Logged

Yep, ideal for future RTR predictions.....can't think of any downsides. Think

The worst that could happen is you lose work as a clown.
IP Logged

I'm just not sleeping well at the moment- not managing to fall asleep till after 2am most the time and then awake on and off till about 4-5am and then sleep like the dead till about 8am- so no chance I'll post earlier than 8.30 when I'm on Smile
IP Logged

The worst that could happen is you lose work as a clown.
Which leaves an opening for you.
IP Logged

In the playground or classroom? I'm sure you are able to throw your weight around and boss the younger pupils.
IP Logged

In the playground or classroom?

On RTR.
IP Logged

On RTR.
If it is too hard for you I'm sure we wouldn't cry for too long if you retire and concentrate on your school work.
IP Logged

If it is too hard for you I'm sure we wouldn't cry for too long if you retire and concentrate on your school work.

What are you on about woman?
IP Logged

Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

I conclude your iceberg has tipped causing a huge tidal wave to hold your sense of nicety behind
IP Logged

Oh for ***** sake.
IP Logged

Oh for f**ks sake.

Sup bruv?
IP Logged

Sup bruv?

I missed this one and I missed the one after.. pretty shitty. I'm sure Indian Wells RTR didn't begin until things started to get televised.
IP Logged

I missed this one and I missed the one after.. pretty shitty. I'm sure Indian Wells RTR didn't begin until things started to get televised.

Hazel and her rules.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply