Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Indian Wells 2012 Final
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

RTR Indian Wells 2012 Final

Yeeeeeee ha!
IP Logged
Geo

By my calculations I got 79 points not 70.  If I had 50 points after day 6 (Tuesday) when the leader board was put up last.  I got 29 more for the other 5 days.  6 for the final, 0 for the semi finals, 7 for the Friday Quarter finals, 7 for the Thursday Quarter Finals and 9 for the Wednesday fourth round matches. 

Also Grabcopy had 79 for his total not 74. If he had 49 after day 6.  He got 11 for day 7, 9 for day 8 (Thursday). In the second Quarter final day (friday) he got 3, in the semi he got 1 and for the final he got 6.  Another 30 points.

Doing more calculations and checking scores, I think Grabcopy should have had 3 less points for day 6. He scored 11 not the 14 that was put on the leaderboard.

I reckon I should have won.
[ Last edit by Geo March 21, 2012, 01:23 AM ] IP Logged

Congratulations, whoever won! Wink

Good job from the organisators, they sacrify their free time so we can have some fun, cheers!
IP Logged

Yes, thanx from me as well clap
IP Logged
Geo

I am also grateful of the organisers giving up any free time to do this but I like winning.  Wink

Is there going to be a Miami one as the 1st round starts today?
IP Logged

By my calculations I got 79 points not 70.  If I had 50 points after day 6 (Tuesday) when the leader board was put up last.  I got 29 more for the other 5 days.  6 for the final, 0 for the semi finals, 7 for the Friday Quarter finals, 7 for the Thursday Quarter Finals and 9 for the Wednesday fourth round matches. 

Also Grabcopy had 79 for his total not 74. If he had 49 after day 6.  He got 11 for day 7, 9 for day 8 (Thursday). In the second Quarter final day (friday) he got 3, in the semi he got 1 and for the final he got 6.  Another 30 points.

Doing more calculations and checking scores, I think Grabcopy should have had 3 less points for day 6. He scored 11 not the 14 that was put on the leaderboard.

I reckon I should have won.

Well sorry I was having to count a lot of numbers over several days. If I make more mistakes that bother you then feel free to do it instead.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply