Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time: 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author

RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13

(Read 1256 times)
michelle
Seed

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #30 on: April 16, 2013, 05:57 PM »

Right grow up and stop moaning, this is ridiculous. drchef did this to be helpful and it was 10 hours before play started, so I see no problem.

Yes, we it's the organisers job to do it but we don't need to be so anal about it if something means it getting late and someone posts it.

As pointed out, most people are then in bed the majority of the time this was then open or then heading to work.

Your response was out of proportion to the action.

It also doesn't affect the rota and you're just grumpy because someone took your turn.

And I'm posting this here rather than in the organisers bit because it's my contribution to the farce you made of todays rtr with this.
Well said. Thank you.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #31 on: April 16, 2013, 05:58 PM »

Right grow up and stop moaning, this is ridiculous. drchef did this to be helpful and it was 10 hours before play started, so I see no problem.

Yes, we it's the organisers job to do it but we don't need to be so anal about it if something means it getting late and someone posts it.

As pointed out, most people are then in bed the majority of the time this was then open or then heading to work.

Your response was out of proportion to the action.

It also doesn't affect the rota and you're just grumpy because someone took your turn.

And I'm posting this here rather than in the organisers bit because it's my contribution to the farce you made of todays rtr with this.

I didn't create a total 'farce' because everyone's still counts. I was following the rules as I thought organisers needed to create the match threads. I'm not moaning too, I was reacting. We can learn from this, no need to cause a full fledged argument over it.

IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 06:08 PM »

I didn't create a total 'farce' because everyone's still counts. I was following the rules as I thought organisers needed to create the match threads. I'm not moaning too, I was reacting. We can learn from this, no need to cause a full fledged argument over it.

You were the one that went off the plot and started throwing around 'duty' etc. Organisers are supposed to do the match threads- that's why we're here, but threads aren't discounted if someone else steps up and does it if it's getting late.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #33 on: April 16, 2013, 06:11 PM »

You were the one that went off the plot and started throwing around 'duty' etc. Organisers are supposed to do the match threads- that's why we're here, but threads aren't discounted if someone else steps up and does it if it's getting late.

I appreciate this. Telling me to grow up won't give me the sense to listen, please bear that in mind. We have been here before I remember. Smile
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #34 on: April 16, 2013, 06:57 PM »

Only problem with this is some organisers have real life duties and it can become a little hectic.

We appreciate that and are grateful but it was abit annoying that I started playing for first tme (abysmally it has to be said) then couldn't do round two in my very first tournament cos the first I saw the thread was when I got home tonight.  nah
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 06:58 PM »

We appreciate that and are grateful but it was abit annoying that I started playing for first tme (abysmally it has to be said) then couldn't do round two in my very first tournament cos the first I saw the thread was when I got home tonight.  nah

Yes, we will aim to get threads up a little earlier, even if that means someone else having to do it.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 07:05 PM »

Yes, we will aim to get threads up a little earlier, even if that means someone else having to do it.

U just want to see me humiliated. Whistle
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #37 on: April 16, 2013, 07:19 PM »

U just want to see me humiliated. Whistle

Of course not. lol
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 08:15 PM »

How about now.  Oop has been out for at least a couple of hours and the fact you are on here arguing with everyone must mean you have time in your busy schedule to do it..
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 08:18 PM »

How about now.  Oop has been out for at least a couple of hours and the fact you are on here arguing with everyone must mean you have time in your busy schedule to do it..

It's not my turn. Sorry.
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #40 on: April 16, 2013, 08:44 PM »

Is there a rota for this somewhere? Am I meant to be posting?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: RTR Monte Carlo 16/04/13 « Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 08:49 PM »

Is there a rota for this somewhere? Am I meant to be posting?

It's under the organisers board. It is you though yes.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »