Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Monte Carlo 21/4/13
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Reply

RTR Monte Carlo 21/4/13

I've been in form during MC. I scored 15 on the first day and seem to have scored highly again other days so hopefully I sustain a lead, which I didn't in Melbourne after the first few days.

Making up your scores as usual Surprised
IP Logged

Making up your scores as usual Surprised

Nope. Even have a peep. You haven't made us bite the clay yet with your winning ways. Come RG their is going to be many contenders for the RTR crown.
IP Logged

Nope. Even have a peep. You haven't made us bite the clay yet with your winning ways. Come RG their is going to be many contenders for the RTR crown.

I doubt I will win here as I missed a day, but if I place top 5 it will be job well done.
IP Logged

I doubt I will win here as I missed a day, but if I place top 5 it will be job well done.
That's the spirit. As long as Sid trails behind I will be fine, he is my only threat on the leaderboard at this current time.
IP Logged

Think this is right Smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVAlG0DR7r3dHhxVW5qTFBXMFpoci1WdzFUTXdhbXc#gid=4

Never mind GangstaMurray winning- I finally get my first points on the leaderboard lol
IP Logged

Think this is right Smile

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVAlG0DR7r3dHhxVW5qTFBXMFpoci1WdzFUTXdhbXc#gid=4

Never mind GangstaMurray winning- I finally get my first points on the leaderboard lol

My first tournament win. I lived up to my name! Well done everyone, it was a very close tournament.
IP Logged

My first tournament win. I lived up to my name! Well done everyone, it was a very close tournament.

Well played Gangsta - tournament champ and sneaking top spot on the leaderboard ! clap

Congrats to Hazybear too !
IP Logged

Well played Gangsta - tournament champ and sneaking top spot on the leaderboard ! clap

Congrats to Hazybear too !

Sid your still scaring me, we are so close I would be happy to settle for tied 1st come WTF.
IP Logged

Sid your still scaring me, we are so close I would be happy to settle for tied 1st come WTF.

Yeah that would be fun ! Long way to go though eh ?
IP Logged

Yeah that would be fun ! Long way to go though eh ?

Yeah hence why I'm acting as if this is a pinch of salt. A long road a head.
IP Logged

Yeah hence why I'm acting as if this is a pinch of salt. A long road a head.

plenty time for some of the others to catch us - it only takes one bad tournament ! nervous
IP Logged

I need to re read the rules, I have no points  Yet I got some predictions right. Report card for Westie : Must do better! doh
IP Logged

Can I play this next tourney?
IP Logged

Can I play this next tourney?

If you so desire, the RTR Tour returns in Madrid.
IP Logged

OK, do you just predict certain matches? What does bank mean?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 Reply