Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Playground  >  Read-the-Round  >  RTR Monte Carlo 21/4/13
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Reply

RTR Monte Carlo 21/4/13

Yes the organisers choose 5 matches for the day and post them for you to predict. If you ban a choice you get double points. Each prediction is worth a maximum of three points, If you get the number of sets and winner right you get 6 points, if you get the winner right but the sets wrong you get two points with a ban and if you get the winner wrong and sets wrong or the sets right on its own you get zero points.

Thanks for the explanation Smile I will join in next tourney, do you have to post predictions before a set time?
IP Logged

Thanks for the explanation Smile I will join in next tourney, do you have to post predictions before a set time?

Yes, normally the time at which play starts.
IP Logged

The spreadsheet has messed up a bit.

Sorry the formatting hadn't been added to your column and I was waiting to find out how to fix it Smile
IP Logged

Sorry the formatting hadn't been added to your column and I was waiting to find out how to fix it Smile

Has laundry got back to you yet Haze?
IP Logged

Has laundry got back to you yet Haze?

It's sorted and I'm about to stick up some instructions in the organisers bit Smile
IP Logged

It's sorted and I'm about to stick up some instructions in the organisers bit Smile
Organisers?...mind and get the right orifice.
IP Logged

I posted instructions in the leader board topic on how to edit it: http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/read-the-round/leaderboard-scores-2013/
IP Logged

Doubts cleared. Smile

But I dont think I'll be able to follow the timings. Frown
IP Logged

Scotnadian still solid as a rock.
IP Logged

Scotnadian still solid as a rock.

What position you in Linda?
IP Logged

3rd, I'm solid 1st and Sid is 2nd.
IP Logged

3rd, I'm solid 1st and Sid is 2nd.

Just a thought gangsta...is it worth me joining now as its over the year and there's already been a couple tourneys?
IP Logged

Just a thought gangsta...is it worth me joining now as its over the year and there's already been a couple tourneys?

No, still join. You could get up into the top 5 pretty easy I'd say.
IP Logged

shocking
IP Logged

shocking

Very sexual indeed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Reply