Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Read-the-Round  >  Should we just scrap RTR? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Should we just scrap RTR?

(Read 1146 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Should we just scrap RTR? « Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 02:14 PM »

Although this isn't the case right now, my preference for RTR has always been to allow everyone to organise it spontaneously among themselves rather than have official organisers. That way you'll probably always have a couple of people at one period of time who are interested in it and therefore take the initiative.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Should we just scrap RTR? « Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 02:57 PM »

@Mark
The scoring is way too complicated and too much to ask of one person.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Should we just scrap RTR? « Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 12:28 PM »

Although this isn't the case right now, my preference for RTR has always been to allow everyone to organise it spontaneously among themselves rather than have official organisers. That way you'll probably always have a couple of people at one period of time who are interested in it and therefore take the initiative.
I agree with blueberryhill, and also I feel that leaving RTR to be done as you suggest is too haphazard, something which could lead to the RTR for a particular match being done too near the deadline and so people missing out on it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »