Andy Murray vs Radek Stepanek, Today, Time - 7:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  2016 Summer Olympics - Rio is chosen!
Poll
Which city do you want to win the 2016 Olympics hosting rights?
Chicago, USA
Madrid, Spain
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Tokyo, Japan

Pages: 1 [2] Reply

2016 Summer Olympics - Rio is chosen!

The right choice. How many times have the Yanks had it? Asia had the last one and Europe is having 2012 so if geograpical rotation was the idea, which I certaily agree with as it's an event for the entire world, there was only one possible choice from those 4. Glad they made the right one.
IP Logged

^ Yup, indeed.   How's you?  Are you healing up?
IP Logged

Not too bad thanks. Swelling starting to go down (my brother said I looked like the cartoon version of myself on Thursday lol). Still pain though and apparently pain is supposed be at the worst 5-6 days after which would be over the weekend and Monday.
IP Logged

Not too bad thanks. Swelling starting to go down (my brother said I looked like the cartoon version of myself on Thursday lol). Still pain though and apparently pain is supposed be at the worst 5-6 days after which would be over the weekend and Monday.
Jeez.... nightmare....  Frown   It's crazy to think that teeth can cause such havoc....... hug
IP Logged

Was rooting for Madrid because it's nearer to where I live.  :p

Chicago getting eliminated first was quite a shock. Apparently, there's a rift between the USOC and the IOC (article), so any US candidate will probably be out of the bidding loop for a while.

Here's the official vote tally:

Landslide win!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply