Andy Murray vs Rafael Nadal, Saturday, Time - 12:00 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Chelsea vs Everton
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Chelsea vs Everton

Did anyone watch the match, Im guessing Josh is happy,

I did say you would hammer us anyway goodjob

Everton Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

yes  I feel really sorry for Everton as they were 'stuffed' by Chelsea tonight - they had a cracking match!
IP Logged

Quote from: "Bevc"
yes  I feel really sorry for Everton as they were 'stuffed' by Chelsea tonight - they had a cracking match!

Just checked out Liverpool score before going to bed - they lost 2-0 to Charlton tonght - bad night for Merseyside tonight  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

I suppose thats something I can be happy about that Liverpool also lost.
IP Logged

Watched the first half but wasn1't allowed to watch the second.  3-0 seemed slightly harsh at half time but Everton were never really a threat. =D>
IP Logged

Quite a match it was.. and quite a team Chelsea are.  ranting
IP Logged

u lot need to get into real teams - like liverpool - now they rcok x(",)x
IP Logged

Didn't seem to rock too well last night!
IP Logged

loook at the bigger picture josh lol they tend to rock most of the time - it was just unfortunate that i didnt check the result before i posted lol!! only found out there last week that owen wasnt playing for them anymore - made a bit of a fool of myself lol!! x(",)x
IP Logged

Owen hasn't played for them for about 18 months retard
IP Logged

which is why i was terribly embarrassed lol - wel how was i supposed to no?!?!?! gerrard still plays for them yea?! x(",)x
IP Logged

Yep Gerrard is their best player upfunny
IP Logged

ok its all good then!! i appreciate ur help!! and u dont have to go telling people k!?!?! x(",)x
IP Logged

At least Robbie Fowler is still there!... Whistle
IP Logged

no wait now i no he definately left - wait which one was he?? was he the guy with the nose thing - yea he defo left - hahahahaha caught u out - how cud u b so mean?!?!? x(",)x
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply