MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Chelsea vs Everton
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Chelsea vs Everton

Yes he left, went to Leeds, then Manchester City and like magic  -  he has come back!  Voila!!  (Honest)
IP Logged

Hes telling the truth Smile
IP Logged

im going to google it anyway just in case - but if ur telling the truth i do apologise for the lack of trust!! x(",)x
IP Logged

Google away......
IP Logged

em josh - i have an apology for u . . . .  hug  im sorry for doubting u - u are a fountain of liverpool knowledge and i understand if u want to continue ur dislike for them - i wont hold a grudge - wil ya forgive me?!?! x(",)x
IP Logged

No grudges, you make me laugh upfunny  upfunny
IP Logged

sometimes i make myself laugh too - ah im a funny fish really lol!! doesnt it just go to show that in a "chelsea v everton" thread - liverpool is most talked aboot - i think thats saying somehting aboot how gosh darn cool they are lol!! x(",)x
IP Logged

Er,  no,  do you wanna start me off about Chelsea now??
IP Logged

I think Liverpool are really lucky I think they shouldn't of won the champions league. Because no way was that a goal against Chelsea it didn't even cross the line.
IP Logged

But you have to say they won the final in pretty amazing fashion!
IP Logged

yea the final was brill alright - i think theyve bee lucky - but i dont think thats a good thing - there not very consistent x(",)x
IP Logged

I think they only won it because Gerrard was on the pitch if he wasn't there that would never of happened.

As you can see im not the biggest of fans for Liverpool thats because it runs in the Family. Merseyside rivalry
IP Logged

well, Chelsea can look forward to playing my beloved team Colchester! Cannot go because of the engineering (railway), so i've decided i'll watch in on sky instead
IP Logged

Colchester will have nothing to lose, it will be their cup final
IP Logged
TCK

Quote from: "Josh"
Colchester will... lose.
Fixed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply