Andy Murray vs Radek Stepanek, Today, Time - 7:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Commonwealth Games
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Reply

Commonwealth Games

i thought i remembered it being different. still not really entirely english but at least its not the official britsih one and i agree that they should use something like that at all sporting events
IP Logged
arka

They also play Jerusalem in cricket I guess.
IP Logged

Good to see Simon Burnette is doing well.  He is the son of one of the siene teachers at school.  I had her in Year 7, when he got to the final of the olympics but she doesn't tach me anymore.  Still good to see he has 2 golds and a silver. =D> =D> =D> =D>
IP Logged

Good to see Simon Burnette is doing well.  He is the son of one of the siene teachers at school.  I had her in Year 7, when he got to the final of the olympics but she doesn't tach me anymore.  Still good to see he has 2 golds and a silver. =D> =D> =D> =D>

Simon Burnett (without the e) you mean  Wink Trust me i'd know  Whistle He is a legend - incredibly hot of coarse  Whistle, an excellent swimmer and a really nice bloke  =D> I wish him luck in Arizona  =D>
IP Logged

ITV News came into school today to interview her.  They had to evacuate the main part of the school so that no one would muck up the interview.  Should be on the tele tonight.
IP Logged

Cool!  I'll be watching out lol
IP Logged

Australia is really wipeing the medal stand
IP Logged

what did u expect
IP Logged

Thorpy's still giving them luck notworthy
IP Logged

Thorpy's still giving them luck notworthy

Not in the pool though!!

(That blond Scottish swimmer is also pretty fit Wink )
IP Logged
arka

Next time it is in India. May try to make it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Reply