Andy Murray vs Gilles Simon, Thursday, Time - 11:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Everton 3-0 Liverpool
Pages: [1] Reply

Everton 3-0 Liverpool

I love it, sorry but I need to show my emotion. yay cmon yeah w00t :supz: dance trophy cheers bigbounce yahooo bounce_everyone jaw jumping-w00t mexicanwave cheerleaders lol
IP Logged

Andrew Johnson is a major coup. I think he would merit a start in the England team now. Well done Everton! Smile
IP Logged

good result for everton.

not for the prediction league for me though
IP Logged

me neither... but ROCK ON!!!! i was watching live scores and i was like: oh my god... everton is eating liverpool alive!!!!
IP Logged

duh

I'm just watching this match now (time delayed) and had avoided the news websites so that I didn't see the score! Rolling Eyes

Crying or Very sad Poor Liverpool.
IP Logged

lol...
IP Logged

duh

2-0 before half time!

I might just have to turn it over and watch the lesser of two evils (RodDICK)  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

not for the prediction league for me though

Put a banker on this match - didn't lose any points.  Little tongue man

Well done Everton though!  Think
IP Logged

Great signing Johnson looks. Not too sure about Reina's goalkeeping though lol
IP Logged

sure about howard's though... amazing number of saves....
IP Logged

reina at the 3rd goal  roflmao roflmao
IP Logged

just signed on here since friday (as i went 2 watch robbie williams ... how amazing that was.) you should have seen the smile on my face when i saw this had its one thread.

EVERTON are 3rd now , ahead of Chelsea, such a good score line and Johnson and Cahill work amazing together , i havent seen the highlights of it as i didnt get in untill 2 in the morning , was it a good game ??

2006/2007 premiership champions= EVERTON ( could happen this year guys , they just need to keep this form up)

clap clap toot kicking toast cheerleaders mexicanwave bounce_everyone jumping-w00t
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply