Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Fantasy ODI Series 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Down Reply
Author

Fantasy ODI Series

(Read 5348 times)
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #105 on: February 11, 2007, 10:23 AM »

Well this has been amazing stuff. Bloody typical of the rain to come now, doesn't look like they will be coming back. All we needed was 22 more balls and we would have won.
[ Last edit by invisibleman18 February 11, 2007, 10:33 AM ] IP Logged
bestofbarry
Seed

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #106 on: February 11, 2007, 11:52 AM »

We just won!
IP Logged
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #107 on: February 11, 2007, 12:08 PM »

We just won!

yay w00t yay clap clap cmon yeah

IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #108 on: February 11, 2007, 09:52 PM »

Didn't look like they were coming back at that point when I posted that but they did come back not long after.
Ecstatic we won. Doesn't seem right. We were pathetic for almost the whole tour and somehow we are going home with a trophy, ridiculous lol
I was slightly disappointed when it was abandoned. Maybe disappointed isn't the right word, but after sitting through the tests on TV and then staying up late every night for the one day thrashings and then going to those 2 games at Adelaide (the 2 worst games of the tour) and being so down about the whole tour, it would have been great to get to see us win it properly and celebrate and wake up the whole street when we took the last wicket etc.

Plunkett was superb once he got his chance. He sat in the pavilion throughout the tests, perhaps he should have been given a chance on the pitch. He's certainly played himself into the World Cup starting 11, barring injury of course and we are going to see a lot more of him for quite a few years to come. Good to see he's a tail ender who can bat too. Ed Joyce also took his chance. Was poor for the first few games but once he moved up the order he looked more at home, and made a great hundred towards the end, he's also played himself into the World Cup side. I hope Steve Harmison was at home watching some of the performances of Plunkett and Mahmood of late, and even Anderson in the early one dayers - might well encourage him to get off his arse and do some work as he may well have a fight on his hands to get back into the test side. Plunkett and Mahmood should be automatic choices for me. Also very pleased for Collingwood. He's a big favourite of mine as I've mentioned previously in this thread a number of times, so great to see him put in 3 match winning performances in a row with bat, ball and fielding to win us the series. It's been a bit of a nightmare tour for most of it, so at least some of the players can go home smiling.
[ Last edit by invisibleman18 February 11, 2007, 09:53 PM ] IP Logged
netcord
Top Seed

Miles who?

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #109 on: February 12, 2007, 12:14 AM »

Well done Alex  clap  Just pipped Bev at the death by a few points!  shocking Bev, you must be gutted  Crying or Very sad
 Anyway...great finish, now the World Cup where, in their first match, the Aussies take on the might (?) of Scotland! cmon yeah
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #110 on: February 12, 2007, 03:10 PM »

Final scores

TEAM NAME
1.AC Gunners
2.Wickety Willows 
3.netcord's sloggers
4.Murraymountain
5.Allan's_ODIs
COACH
Alex
Bev
gordon
Thomas
Allan
Avg. Per Game
Points Last Game
TOTAL POINTS
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #111 on: February 13, 2007, 02:50 AM »

Final scores

TEAM NAME
1.AC Gunners
2.Wickety Willows 
3.netcord's sloggers
4.Murraymountain
5.Allan's_ODIs
COACH
Alex
Bev
gordon
Thomas
Allan
Avg. Per Game
Points Last Game
TOTAL POINTS

clap Well done Alex.  You got a boat-load of points that last match  shocking  Did you have Flintoff as your captain perhaps?  Look forward to the next tournie - I don't think that I did so bad considering that I've only been following the England team since the Ashes of 2005.

Well done Alex  clap  Just pipped Bev at the death by a few points!  shocking Bev, you must be gutted  Crying or Very sad

no Not at all Very Happy  Was a good competition with some cunning play by Alex at the end!
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #112 on: February 13, 2007, 07:11 AM »

Ah the Fantasy Sports King wins again eh Wink
Nah I didn't have Freddie as my captain, captain was Ponting. But I made the right changes for the finals, bringing in Colly and Plunkett.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Fantasy ODI Series « Reply #113 on: February 13, 2007, 10:02 AM »

Ah the Fantasy Sports King wins again eh Wink
Nah I didn't have Freddie as my captain, captain was Ponting. But I made the right changes for the finals, bringing in Colly and Plunkett.

Think  I had them in my team too!  I still had Bond that I couldn't get 'rid' off as I didn't have enough trades left and Symonds too, for the same reason.  No Freddie though Rolling Eyes  Just looked at your team - you had Freddie and Gilchrist - that's where you got me on points!  I had neither lol

Will have to see what I can do in the rugby now but have used 5 of my trades there  Think
[ Last edit by Bevc February 13, 2007, 10:05 AM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »