Andy Murray vs Radek Stepanek, Today, Time - 7:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Fantasy World Cup
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Reply

Fantasy World Cup

Guys, just in case you didn;t know, you can set your team up in adavnce!!!! ALL you have to do is click on the date on the calender and it tells you all the scheduled matches and that lets; you pick your team! What a useful tool! Especially for those guys going on holiday!
IP Logged

^Yep, have done mine. And put my predictions in for the rest of the group stage to make sure I get them in.
IP Logged

Guys, just in case you didn;t know, you can set your team up in adavnce!!!! ALL you have to do is click on the date on the calender and it tells you all the scheduled matches and that lets; you pick your team! What a useful tool! Especially for those guys going on holiday!

That's what I'd just been saying I'd done. Mentioned it already in this thread anyway. Never knew you were playing, what's your team called?
IP Logged

^Yep, have done mine. And put my predictions in for the rest of the group stage to make sure I get them in.

I've not been playing the predictions game. Got too many other things to waste time with already.
IP Logged

Final table:

NAME

1   AC Gunners
2   Violaplayers 
3   Anarion
4   MurraysworldTeam1
5   Clontarf United 
6   Ljungberg Londoners
7   the Orange Addicts

Thanks for playing guys.

IP Logged

Congratulations. You well and truly thrashed me after moving ahead at the end of the group stages.
IP Logged

Thank you.
That feature for setting the team in advance came in very useful once I went away.
IP Logged

Logged into my account only once for this game as well.  Wink

BUT well done Alex! The football meister!  =D> =D>
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] Reply