Andy Murray vs Richard Gasquet, Tuesday, Time: 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Football Talk
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 573 Reply

Football Talk

mon teh killie clap
IP Logged

Alas, we lost our title decider 1-0. Was a pretty good game and we were all over them after they scored early and sat back for the rest of the match. But credit to them, they did enough to hold on. Still, we finished 2nd and won promotion so plenty to feel happy about. Very disappointing to lose it though.
IP Logged

Alas, we lost our title decider 1-0. Was a pretty good game and we were all over them after they scored early and sat back for the rest of the match. But credit to them, they did enough to hold on. Still, we finished 2nd and won promotion so plenty to feel happy about. Very disappointing to lose it though.

Well done, it might be a silver medal but it is still promotion none the less.

clap
IP Logged

Thanks. Disappointed to lose it on the last day, but yeah still a good season all round.
After we only took 2 points from the 1st 5 games I had us as early relegation favourites. Never expected to win the next 12 of the remaining 13 and win promotion. So it's all good Very Happy
Even more pleasing (from my POV anyway) is the bastards who organise my university's football club who didn't pick me for the uni games (annual sports competition between all the NZ universities) team last year, despite being the best keeper in the trials (but alas not one of their crowd of mates), were also in our division and got relegated. Must remember to wish them luck for div 4 next season while we go up to div 2 Very Happy (theres about 10 divisions overall).
IP Logged

Hardlines Alex. 2nd place is still good. Very Happy
IP Logged

C'mon the Teddy Bears. 2-0  to the Gers. Been a good game so far. I have it on Live Stream
IP Logged

Lee Martin and Phil Bardsley looking good. Very Happy

C'mon the Gers!
IP Logged

What a shot by Prso!!!  shocking
IP Logged

Are you paying for this stream Mike?
IP Logged

Yeah, from Rangers Live! 7 euros
IP Logged

Be a good guy and post the link.  Wink
IP Logged

It probably wont work, because you have to be outside of UK!

http://play.www.rangers.servecast.net/ppv/rangers/index.asp
IP Logged

Damn!

Ah well, thanks anyway Mike.
IP Logged

I'll post my thoughts on the performance afterwards.
IP Logged

Dont want to tempt fate!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 573 Reply