Football

Team- Glasgow Rangers
Player- Thierry Henry
Least favourite player- Roy keane
IP Logged

Team- Glasgow Rangers

Yay the teddy bears!!!  W00t
IP Logged

Team: Cardiff City, Wales (much good it does me....)
I was there when we beat Italy and Germany....those were the days!!

Player: Lampard, Giggs, Thorne, Smith (no), Earnie.
IP Logged

Yep ellyb- Im rangers till I die. Good result yesterday and I might be going to the Villareal game. Im chuffed
IP Logged
arka

I hope Rangers beat Villareal, then Scotland will slowly progress up the ratings and a day may come when there are three Scottish teams in the competition.
IP Logged

Yep- our run this year means our greatest rivals, Celtic will benefit from not having to qualify for the Group 1 phase. Ironic isnt it?
IP Logged
arka

Strange it is...
IP Logged

i support both manchester united and colchester united.  And i am hoping so much that Chelsea lose to the mighty U's!
IP Logged

Quote from: "Sir Panda"
Yep ellyb- Im rangers till I die. Good result yesterday and I might be going to the Villareal game. Im chuffed

Yup... me too - I lived in Glasgow when I was a child, and I must say the religion thing is really pretty horrendous... but you were either a Catholic or a 'Proddy Dog' and you supported the relevant team.  'Fraid to say that's how it all started for me... but obviously you grow older and wiser...   However - I'll never stop supporting the 'Gers!
IP Logged

by going out of the champions league early you don't get £15 million. So Rangers are better off in that respect Smile
IP Logged
arka

Maybe not as Celtic are the firm favourites to win the league.
IP Logged

Yea everyone probably knows Wink

Favorite Team: Arsenal FC forever!!!  =D> CSKA Moscow FC.. runs in the family. I like Porto and have something for Middlesbourgh (although i still can't spell it.)  confused

Favorite Players: Henry notworthy Freddie Ljunberg, loved Seaman and Ronaldinhio.. always a big fav with everyone Smile

Least Fav Teams/Players: Can't stand Chelsea ..reasons have been explained many times Wink And i have strong hate towards Roman Abrmaovich Rolling Eyes Im not a great fan of Spurs.. big London rivals. I don't like Real Madrid for the simple fact that money does not always bring success.

Fav Coach: Yes, i hate Chelsea but my favorite Manager will always be Jose Murinhio. notworthy
I knew about him since he started at Porto. And i was pretty annoyed when he came to Chelsea because they're huge rivals to Arsenal.. but i carry on having huge respect for Jose.  =D>
IP Logged

Fav Coach: Yes, i hate Chelsea but my favorite Manager will always be Jose Murinhio.  

Mmmmm..... Jose ....    :P
IP Logged

Quote from: "top_spin"
Im not a great fan of Spurs.. big London rivals.

Razz Mwahahaha....Razz

Spurs are sooo much better than Aresenal Razz
IP Logged

Jose is also someone I admire- he's too cool for school
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Reply