Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Formula 1 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 108 Go Down Reply
Author

Formula 1

(Read 48921 times)
Waveforce

Formula 1 « Reply #30 on: February 26, 2006, 03:10 PM »

Quote from: "Josh"
No, I missed it, where did GB finish??

Unfortunately quite poor 14th i think, i hope they race better than the qualifying anyway
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Formula 1 « Reply #31 on: February 26, 2006, 06:40 PM »

I thought the A1 was over-hyped. The racing was closer but its not as glamorous as F1
IP Logged
Waveforce

Formula 1 « Reply #32 on: March 03, 2006, 04:19 PM »

ITV-F1 2006 preview show on tommorow for the peeps that don't know Wink 12:40pm
IP Logged
arka
Formula 1 « Reply #33 on: March 03, 2006, 04:53 PM »

I have been seeing A1 since the first race but I think it is a very glorious concept carried out with flaws. Often cars stop with strange flaws like flames erupting out of nowhere in the middle of a lap(Happened to Robbie car when he was leading) and I fell there are a bit too many countries competing.
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Formula 1 « Reply #34 on: March 03, 2006, 05:20 PM »

i watch F1 my fav is alonso,  He has been my favorite for ages even before he was in the "top" flight, so im not just a glory supporter, i dont really like kimi rickanon ( or how ever u spell it, u no who i mean) just becasue when ever i see him in the interviews he seems 2 have no personality. Problem is kimi and Alonso will be on the same team in 2007, so come on Alonso
IP Logged
marvin
Junior

Formula 1 « Reply #35 on: March 03, 2006, 09:18 PM »

Quote from: "rochelle"
Problem is kimi and Alonso will be on the same team in 2007, so come on Alonso

That won't be a problem cause Kimi will go to Ferrari.He won't stay at McLaren at 2007
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Formula 1 « Reply #36 on: March 04, 2006, 07:20 PM »

Yeah. I think Mclaren will win the constructors this season. Go KIMI
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Formula 1 « Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 07:23 PM »

Randomly - anyone ever been to Silverstone?

Next race is on the 11th in Bahrain. yahooo Finally!!
IP Logged
Waveforce

Formula 1 « Reply #38 on: March 04, 2006, 08:16 PM »

I'm going to Silverstone this year probably the last too costs a bomb, being just £209 for my ticket on the main straight grandstand
IP Logged
rochelle
Top Seed

Andy and Jamie

Formula 1 « Reply #39 on: March 05, 2006, 10:57 AM »

i would love 2 go 2 silverstone but its to much money, im just going to watch it on t.v,
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

Formula 1 « Reply #40 on: March 05, 2006, 03:51 PM »

McLaren wont win the constructors, they are still haveing reliability problems over winter testing, and if they dont sort them soon they then will drop too many points to renault and honda in the early part of the season as those 2 teams have been nearly faultless all through winter testing.

what do u guys think to the suger aguri team? I think they are going to get blown away, far too hurried, should have waited until next season in my opinion.

I went to silverstone the year that madman ran down the track. was an awesome day, was in one of the best grandstands just before the main straight, brilliant, even if u just go once in ur life, i suggest everyone does it! plus who knows how long silverstone can keep winning the fight to stay on the calender, dont miss ur chance peeps!

So excited about next week, just hope I can keep track of the new qualifying system, hope they have finally found something that works though, need to stop changing it because people are getting annoyed!

I think it depends on how ferrari do this year as to whether kimi goes there or not, i mean mclaren were far faster than ferrari last year, so hes not going to go there in 2007 if that is still the case is he. I think ferrari will be back up the front this season tho, fighting with my boy Button Smile and before you call me shallow, yes i have met jenson, and yes i have chatted to jenson, and yes he does come from near me! so  Razz  lol.

I could go on all day about various F1 related issues, its my main sport. so i'll stop going on about it, but u no where i am if u need any info or opinions on it! hehe.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Formula 1 « Reply #41 on: March 05, 2006, 04:02 PM »

LOL no Jills. Very Happy You have quite an excellent knowledge of Formula 1... my dad's main sport too so i hear a lot of about it anyway. Wink

I agree with you about the Aguri team.. that's the thing about some sports. People want too much, way to fast.. and people either get injured or nothing good turns out of it.

Ahhh lucky Very Happy You have met Jenson!!!  goodjob I have never met a F1 player.. but been to Silverstone a couple of times. Amazing. Smile
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

Formula 1 « Reply #42 on: March 05, 2006, 04:08 PM »

At least its good to have Sato on the grid, always manages to provide some entertainment at least! love the little chap.

Yeah Jenson is involved with the National Blind Childrens association which my Dad is also involved with, all about inter-connecting hehe.

Roll on next weekend thats all i can say!!!!  jumping-w00t
IP Logged
arka
Formula 1 « Reply #43 on: March 05, 2006, 05:41 PM »

Youve met Jenson!!! thats great.
IP Logged
Jills
Satellite Level

Formula 1 « Reply #44 on: March 05, 2006, 05:56 PM »

Quote from: "arka"
Youve met Jenson!!! thats great.

Must admit I did enjoy it   wub