Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Formula 1 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 105 Go Down Reply
Author

Formula 1

(Read 47321 times)
drchef
Challenger Level

"Corey, Trevor.....Smokes, let's go!"

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1260 on: June 25, 2012, 10:41 PM »

Yup, the downforce DC gets of that thing must have given him a good few positions over the years  Very Happy
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1261 on: June 29, 2012, 01:29 AM »

This London Grand Prix looks a great idea but I can't see it actually happening.

IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1262 on: July 08, 2012, 01:30 PM »

Maldonado taking people out of the GP seems to be coming as popular as McLaren cocking up their pit stops. Been a common theme of F1 2012.
IP Logged
boogers
Veteran

Touched by his noodly appendage

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1263 on: July 08, 2012, 01:35 PM »

Maldonado needs a thorough banning.
IP Logged
Allan
Grand Slam Champion

It's 2013!

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1264 on: July 08, 2012, 06:57 PM »

McLaren actually had the fastest stops today but they still only managed 8th and 10th.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1265 on: July 09, 2012, 01:29 PM »

Maldonado needs a thorough banning.
Yep.......for a least a season. The man's a menace.......a 'dangerous' menace! Disappointing day all round eh?
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1266 on: July 11, 2012, 12:29 AM »

Didn't watch because I was busy watching a certain tennis player play an important match Smile
Did catch a bit of the beginning.. heard Perez pit interview and he was well pissed (rightly so.) Didn't hold anything back.. said something had to be done about Maldonado and that the other drivers were saying he had no respect for them on the track. I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1267 on: July 11, 2012, 02:57 PM »

Same here Scot! We watched the beginning right up to Andy walking out on court and then it was only replays ect., so we never missed a second of Andy's match. Not even an teensy weensy nanosecond! I do love my Formula 1, but when oor Andy's playing.......there's nae contest!  :p
[ Last edit by Caz July 11, 2012, 03:06 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1268 on: July 23, 2012, 10:21 AM »

Can there be anyone more unlucky than Lewis Hamilton? Well done Jenson Button though!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1269 on: July 23, 2012, 12:12 PM »

Watched on PVR last night.
Just knew my Jenson wasn't going to get past Alonso, and was swearing at the brat for that illegal overtake!
Thrilled to find out now that Vettel was penalised, thus giving Kimi 3rd place. Smile But too bad he didn't get his moment in the sun on the podium. Seb now boohooing over Lewis unlapping himself.
Sorry for Lewis, but the good news is that McLaren finally seem to have their **** together on the pit stops.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1270 on: July 23, 2012, 04:47 PM »

Lewis must be the unluckiest driver alive. Every single car went over that debris, yet only he gets the puncture.

Seriously without all this sh*t this season he'd be comfortably leading this year. Pit stops, poor decisions from McLaren, the biased cunting stewards, those f**king pit stops and the horrid luck have royally screwed him up this year. It's no wonder he wanted to give up yesterday after the puncture. Must feel like the world's against him.

I only hope he keeps pushing. Him, Vettel and Alonso are best three drivers out there and it pains me seeing the other two scrapping it out in 1st and 2nd whilst he's down in 18th through no fault of his own. It was enjoyable watching him unlapping himself (going faster than them as well ffs).

Edit: Also glad to see Vettel got (deservedly) penalised and congrats to Button, great to see him on the podium again. He's had a horrid season, don't know what the problem is but he just hasn't looked comfortable (and as a result McLaren are now well down in the CC, having lead it early doors). It was the Button of old yesterday and it was great to see. Just unfortunate he couldn't quite take Alonso, it looks really possible at one point.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1271 on: July 23, 2012, 05:20 PM »

I know it's not before time, but kudos to McLaren for breaking a world record yesterday, for doing 'the fastest pit stop ever recorded'! The pitstop in question, was Jenson's second, which they managed in an incredible 2.3 seconds, thus allowing Jenson to get out before Vettel! Let's hope that's a sample of things to come! Bravo boys!  clap
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1272 on: July 23, 2012, 06:44 PM »

....they managed in an incredible 2.3 seconds, thus allowing Jenson to get out before Vettel!
That was the sweeeetest moment of the whole race for me. yes
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1273 on: July 24, 2012, 02:50 AM »

2.3s!!! Wow.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1274 on: July 24, 2012, 06:31 AM »

Yep........It was 2.6 before! In this context, .3 of a second is quite a lot.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 105 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »