Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Sports Talk  >  Formula 1 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 ... 110 Go Down Reply
Author

Formula 1

(Read 50511 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1350 on: November 07, 2012, 10:24 AM »

DC must love Vettel.. you think?

Missed that.
I was thrilled with Kimi's win. I love his take-no-crap attitude, and his oh so cool understatedness.
What a comeback season he's had.
I thought of you when Kimi took the lead! I could just imagine you cheering him on! I'm glad he won too.........anyone but Vettel or Alonso!  w00t
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1351 on: November 24, 2012, 10:52 PM »

Lewis will start his last race for McLaren on Pole after edging Button in qualifying. With Alonso down in 8th the title is all but secured for Vettel.

Going to be a sad occasion seeing Hamilton at Mercedes next season. Won't quite be the same somehow.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1352 on: November 25, 2012, 04:04 PM »

Vettel crashes on first lap. Very Happy

Not out of race but now 24th and questions over seriousness of impact.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1353 on: November 25, 2012, 04:22 PM »

Drama everywhere. Alonso spins, Button takes lead off Hamilton, other cars crash out and Vettel finds himself 7th. Alonso and Vettel both pitted and both now fighting way through the pack.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1354 on: November 25, 2012, 05:24 PM »

Hamilton is the unluckiest driver in the sport, period.

Completely sums up his season. That's the 4th time he's been crashed out or forced to stop due to engine/brake/tyre failure this season whilst leading. That's 100 points dropped right there. Not to mention all the points lost due to his pit crew, a puncture and other incidents when not in the lead.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1355 on: November 25, 2012, 05:50 PM »

Well that was anti-climatic. Vettel has to be one of the least-deserving multiple world champions of all time.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1356 on: November 25, 2012, 07:14 PM »

Not really a fan of f1, but watched a bit today and it was okay. But to those diehard fans, isn't it a bit boring watching the same guy win it all the time?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1357 on: November 25, 2012, 08:04 PM »

Not really a fan of f1, but watched a bit today and it was okay. But to those diehard fans, isn't it a bit boring watching the same guy win it all the time?
Yes. When he is. Which is why once Hamilton's season went to **** I lost all interest. 2011 was the dullest season since Schumacher's original retirement.
IP Logged
Alis
ATP Level

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1358 on: November 25, 2012, 10:35 PM »

Hamilton is the unluckiest driver in the sport, period.

Completely sums up his season. That's the 4th time he's been crashed out or forced to stop due to engine/brake/tyre failure this season whilst leading. That's 100 points dropped right there. Not to mention all the points lost due to his pit crew, a puncture and other incidents when not in the lead.

Lewis has been so unlucky it almost seems like sabotage!  I really hope he has better luck next season.
IP Logged
rocketassist

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1359 on: November 26, 2012, 01:43 AM »

Made up Lloronso lost- that guy is a notorious rule breaking cheat. The Piquet Jr incident at Renault and then last week's Massa gearbox scam. The guy has no shame.

Vettel's arrogant and snarky don't get me wrong but the lesser of two evils came through.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1360 on: November 26, 2012, 03:16 AM »

Yes. When he is. Which is why once Hamilton's season went to sh*t I lost all interest. 2011 was the dullest season since Schumacher's original retirement.
Been ignoring your posts all day bcos been waiting for hubbster to come home to watch together. (Damn that's hard..)

Good news is MY BOY WON (Did anyone notice?) Nobody does it better with their tires than Jenson.

I noticed a few bendovers (Massa for Alonso...Schumie for Vettel) but MY BOY bends for no-one.

Too bad Lewis went out as a damp squib, but nice to see him getting some pats on the back in the garage.

Some very brave driving out there today.

Never been a great fan of Seb, but have to congratulate him on an outstanding drive in his wounded car today to bring home the World Championship.
And congrats to Fernando for being gracious about it.

And uber congrats to my Kimi who comes in at 3rd place in the championship points.  clap
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1361 on: November 27, 2012, 08:06 AM »

I only hope Mercedes can provide Lewis with a decent car! Otherwise, F1 next season won't be worth watching. Not for me anyway! Scot.....I thought Kimi was your boy!
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1362 on: November 27, 2012, 04:33 PM »

^I'm not sure if he's made the right move, but will wait & see.
Kimi is my boy, but so's Jenson. I can have more than one, surely? lol

I'm really hoping to get to one of the races next year. The roar of the engines.. the smell of the tires..the passion of the crowd. It's magic!

We had seats opposite pit-wall at Start/Finish (Montreal) a few years ago. It was great to see the cars and drivers up close.. but hard to see much of the actual race. Wouldn't take those seats again.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1363 on: November 30, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Oh My God.........Bloody Ferrari! .......What are they like?  w00t You were beaten 'fair and square' Ferrari.......Deal with it!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: Formula 1 « Reply #1364 on: November 30, 2012, 09:51 AM »

Lewis Hamilton.........Wishing you all the best with Mercedes next year! I'll be there as usual, cheering you on!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 ... 110 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »