MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  Handball
Pages: 1 [2] Reply

Handball

you know some good german handballteams??
IP Logged

No.. I only know some players from the national team... because we don't get to see handball on TV very often  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged

No.. I only know some players from the national team... because we don't get to see handball on TV very often  Crying or Very sad

i know some too  yay...thats bad.. Crying or Very sad
how are u??
IP Logged

I'm fine thanks hug what about you?

Have you played handball this week? Haven't seen a match from my brother's team in a while  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged

Ok,well I play handball.So I wanna know what do you guys think about this sport? Think
IP Logged

It basically doesn't exist in the UK. lol It's highly popular in most of Europe but the UK handball scene is very limited.

If someone takes it up now, they have a good chance of being in the Olympic team in 2012 for GB. lol
IP Logged
TCK

Isn't handball like netball but with... or without... something?
IP Logged

It's basically football played with the hands and a much smaller ball. It's a sport that's only heard of here when the olympics comes around but I usually find it quite interesting to watch when it does. I doubt I'd follow it much regularly but as it only comes around every 4 years it's something quite cool and different when it does.
IP Logged

Handball is very popular sport in Europe.But from UK I don't know any team.It's interisting to play it!
IP Logged
TCK

It's basically football played with the hands and a much smaller ball. It's a sport that's only heard of here when the olympics comes around but I usually find it quite interesting to watch when it does. I doubt I'd follow it much regularly but as it only comes around every 4 years it's something quite cool and different when it does.
So it's like rugby but with.. or without... something?
IP Logged

I suppose you could say Rugby but with a small round ball and goals and goalkeepers instead of goal posts and no tackling.
In other words, nothing like it! lol
[ Last edit by invisibleman18 April 07, 2009, 06:12 AM ] IP Logged

I think in handball you can get penalised for kicking the ball.
IP Logged

I think in handball you can get penalised for kicking the ball.

Not exactly.But that rarely happens.I have never seen a handball player who kicked the ball.But in that case the judges stop the attack the team who's player kicked the ball and then the other team have new attack.But in some cases you can get exclusion for 2 min.I don't know to explain it better in english,so hope that you have understood! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Reply