Andy Murray vs Gilles Simon, Thursday, Time - 11:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Sports Talk  >  ICC Cricket World Cup 2007
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9 Reply

ICC Cricket World Cup 2007

Which is a fiver per person! That site is gonna be minted! It only needs 2000 people to sign up to start making profits!
IP Logged

Bugger that, I'll find a free game somewhere.
IP Logged

Which is a fiver per person! That site is gonna be minted! It only needs 2000 people to sign up to start making profits!
How did I not notice that. shocking
IP Logged

Scotland are going to winnnn this. roflmao
IP Logged

Of course we are, bring on the Aussies
IP Logged

A Fantasy League  It is from the site we've been using.
IP Logged

Without a doubt. Have you seen the advert on sky when the guy says dont forget Scotland! I fall over laughing everytime I hear that.
IP Logged

Allan, I shall set up the league on that site tomorrow (and I haven't forgotten about the Golf one either!).
IP Logged

League has been created.
Go to the link Allan posted and login with the same username as you used in the Ashes/ODIs, or if you did not play them, then register from scratch.
Once logged in and on the user home page, click 'League' from the quicklinks on the right, and enter this code to join:

As for team selection, its: 5 batters, 1 all rounder, 1 wicket keeper, 4 bowlers. No more than 2 from the same country.
Scoring details can be found in their help menu.

IP Logged

League has been created.
Go to the link Allan posted and login with the same username as you used in the Ashes/ODIs, or if you did not play them, then register from scratch.
Once logged in and on the user home page, click 'League' from the quicklinks on the right, and enter this code to join:

As for team selection, its: 5 batters, 1 all rounder, 1 wicket keeper, 4 bowlers. No more than 2 from the same country.
Scoring details can be found in their help menu.

goodjob  Will sort out my team when I get a minute.
IP Logged

Only me and Alex in so far.  shocking

Only two days left to sign up.
IP Logged

I have bunch of Trinni friends and I've got access to an ENTIRE newspaper filled with junk regarding the ICC... I can't wait to get  a look at it...
IP Logged

Hurry up and join people.
IP Logged

Hurry up and join people.

I'm done! highfive
IP Logged

Anyone else?
1st match is hours away.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9 Reply